**PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Birthday Entertainment    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have our own ...
Posted by Meg; updated 11/20/07

ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGBOB,PIRATE,TRANSFORMER,DORA,PRINCESS    

Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer: Beautiful Princesses, Action ...
Posted by Meg; updated 11/20/07

Where To Go On My 17th Birthday    

IT IS MY BIRTHDAY 2 WEEKS AFTER CHRISTMAS AND I NEED HELP THINKING WHERE TO HAVE IT. I WAS THINKING TAKING MY FRIENDS TO THE CINEMA AND OUT FOR A NICE CHINESE MEAL. WHAT DO YOU THINK????
Posted by Michaela; updated 11/20/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 11/19/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 11/20/07

Boy Girl Party    

Ok, so i`m turning 14 and i am have a boy/girl party. We are going bowling... Does that sound lame, what should i do???
Posted by nikki; updated 11/20/07

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-Children’s Entertainment    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have our own employees and have ...
Posted by Meg; updated 11/16/07

**CLOWNS FOR CHILDREN’S BIRTHDAY PARTIES    

Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity ...
Posted by Meg; updated 11/16/07

Kids' Birthday Characters, Niceville, Florida    

Variety of Fun for Kids and Adults Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 11/17/07

Southern California's Finest Disc Jockeys Entertainment    

Southern California`s Finest Disc Jockeys Entertainment services for your birthday party, wedding ceremony, wedding reception, and company party- Golden Sounds Entertainment DJ and Lighting Company (714)315-3828 Call today for availability for your wedding day. ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 11/17/07

GOT ANY IDEAS FOR MY 13th Birthday Party!?!    

PLEASE HELP! I have no idea for what to do for my 13th birthday party! It is this year (2007) in December and it is already November!!!! PLEASE HELP ME! I don`t really want it to be a spa theme and i did a shoping party the year before and i want it to be origional so ...
Posted by Misty; updated 11/18/07

SCIENCE BIRTHDAY PARTIES 4 KIDS    

Totally Fun, Totally Hands-On Science B-day Parties for Kids. With High Touch High Tech, your child gets to become a real scientist doing REAL science experiments. Fun for everyone involved. For more information check out our website www.ScienceMadeFunWLA.net ...
Posted by Patrick Simmons; updated 11/18/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/18/07

Debut Program    

Pls send me debut program tnx in advance
Posted by mario; updated 11/18/07

BAR HOP In A TROLLEY, No Drink And Drive    

Rent a Trolley, dont drink and drive! Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos. Chirstmas Parties, Shuttle, Bar Hop, Ball games, etc. Www.californiatrolley.com California Trolley Rental 714-795-4915 Visit our page for more info: California Trolley
Posted by CA Trolley; updated 11/13/07

Extreme BMX Stunt Team For Birthdays    

The BMX Pro Stunt Team is available to do birthday parties and special events. Please visit out site for more details. Http://bmxpromo.com Visit our page for more info: Extreme BMX Stunt Show
Posted by Jacqui; updated 11/13/07

FIREWORKS IN YORKSHIRE, UK?    

Are there any good FIREWORKS stores in YORKSHIRE, UK?
Posted by Dave; updated 11/14/07

Birthday BAR HOP!    

Birthday BAR HOP? Awesome Trolley to BAR HOP. Pick your spot in southern CA, and Let my TROLLEY pick you and all your friends up for the event. Nobody needs to drink and drive! Very reasonable rates and more fun than a Limo. Gorgeous Mahogany and Brass inside. Www....
Posted by trolley bob; updated 11/14/07

North West Castles    

Hi there I want to have by birthday in a beautiful Castle. The reason i`m looking for North West Castles is because we live in this region and i do not wish all my guests to travel too long
Posted by Lisa; updated 11/16/07

Need Help 4 My 13 Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I neep halp cuz im having a big party with all friends and a dj but idk wat to do or wat to give out besides candy bags but im havin it soon but idk no wat to and im havin it in a big room sooooo please i need ur help!!!!!!!
Posted by jessica; updated 11/16/07

**Dj"s .....@ 8 1 8 - 242 - 3637...    

*Thanx!!! *BrO! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 11/15/07

ELMO Special This Weekend Only--LONG ISLAND     (1 reply)

Invite ELMO to your birthday party this weekend...we are having a 20% off sale this Saturday (11/17/07 or 11/18/07). Call us at 631-470-1214 or e-mail us at cdparties@gmail.com for details. Visit our page for more info: Can Do Parties
Posted by Cyndee & Carole; updated 11/15/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/15/07

14th Coed Birthday Ideas!!!    

Im having a coed birthday party for my 14th b-day and i need help with some really fun but not dorkey games!!! any idea?? please help
Posted by doodle bop; updated 11/15/07

ELMO Can Come To Your Party On LONG ISLAND    

ELMO is right around the corner. If you want him to come to your child`s birthday party this weekend (11/17 or 11/18) this weekend only 20% off appearance fee. Call 631-470-1214 or e-mail cdparties@gmail.com for details. Visit our page for more info: Can Do Parties
Posted by Can Do Parties; updated 11/16/07