BUDGET FRIENDLY & CUSTOM DESIGNED FOR ALL AGES     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Unique FAVORS, CENTERPIECES AND GIFTS for ALL AGES!! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, flowers, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 12/26/07

Jazz Singer Blackpool, North West    

Looking for a professional jazz Singer for a private party in a hotel in Blackpool, North West England ???
Posted by Charlene ; updated 12/26/07

I Need Good Truth Or Dare Ideas My Party     (3 replies)

I need good truth or dare ideas for a party im having cause i always play and always run out of good ideas
Posted by abby; updated 12/25/07

My 13th Birthday Party     (3 replies)

My 13th birthday party is in three weeks! i have the invatatins ready, but besides that, have no clue what to do. Please help me! I mean i already got the movie idea, but that is really soo old. It isa sleepover party and i really need help. Thank you so much 4 your ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 12/25/07

Looking For A Clown    

Looking for a clown for my daughters birthday party in east anglia area, must have a good reputation.
Posted by mike; updated 12/26/07

Debut Program    

..please send me a debut program.. ..from the introduction to the dancing time.. ..please help me, i really need it by Dec. 30.. ..also include the script that im going to say.. ..thank you so much.. ..it such a big help to me..
Posted by marie; updated 12/26/07

My 13th Birthdat Party!!     (1 reply)

OMG!! I AM HAVING MY 13TH BIRTHDAY PARTY IN JANUARY!! I AM INVITING 3 OF MY BESTFRIENDS!! IDK WHAT TO DO!! I DONT WANT DECORATIONS THOUGH, SO KIDDESH, SRY, BUT WAT CAN I DO TO PIMP THIS PARTY UP?? WE DONT HAVE A LOT OF MONEY SO PLZ REPLY!!
Posted by Meghan; updated 12/23/07

19th Birthday Party Problems!    

My 19th Birthday is in April. Still months away, but planning is very important to me. I want to do something fun, since I`ve not celebrated my b-day in two years!. I don`t wanna sit at home with friends, i can do that anytime. I want to have major fun! does anyone ...
Posted by Britni; updated 12/22/07

College Graduation    

Hey im looking to have my college graduation party somewhere nice like a fire hall or a vfw that is not too fansy but not dirty. Also it needs to fit 100+ people and im looking to have it in the central jersey area, in the end of may. Please let me know if you have any ...
Posted by krystyna; updated 12/23/07

My 13th Bday Plz Help Me !    

Hey erbody im turnin 13 in feb so i need yallz help oka my bugdet is like 250 dollors and no sleepovers or anything bout renting out places my moms not really a fan for boys at my party i was think about goin to the skatin rink then goin to get a manicure and stuff and ...
Posted by Kiya; updated 12/23/07

Dora Performer For A 5yr Old Birthday Party     (1 reply)

We would like to rent a Dora costume or a performer with Dora costume for a 5yr old birthday party. We would like to rent this for Jan. 16th 2008. That`s a weds. Would like to know the cost and the time limit? We live in essex county in NJ
Posted by Kahalilahb; updated 12/23/07

Best Party Ideas For Your SPECIAL BIRTHDAY Party    

LifesMoviesFX is a comprehensive online service that let you upload your photos and multimedia files from your computer and customize the finest photo montage video. You will watch it online for your approval and then you will receive your movie on a non abrasive, high ...
Posted by Mark; updated 12/24/07

Snow Party     (3 replies)

Can anyone recommend a place that will come to my house and bring snow? I want to turn my yard into a winter wonderland. I`m in the Los Angeles County area. Thanks
Posted by Labs; updated 12/24/07

Www.CircusDuSoleil.net    

Aces Of Acts Entertainment Inc Las Vegas & Nationwide Company, specializes in offering Exceptionally Unique Theatrical presentations for Exclusive Special Events and Corporate Entertainment. Cirque Style Production Shows, Aerial Shows, Ice Carving Shows,Aerial & ...
Posted by AcesOfActs; updated 12/25/07

Clowns And Characters, Destin, Florida    

Vartiety of entertainment for kids and adults, all occasions, privat and public events Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 12/21/07

SWEET SIXTEEN    

IM TURNING SIXTEEN IN APRIL AND I NEED A PARTY PLACE WERE I CAN FIT ATLEAST 100 PEOPLE AND IT NEEDS TO B IN FLORIDA I LIVE IN WINTER HAVEN I DONT WANT MY PARTY GUEST TO HAVE TO DRIOVE TO FAR SO I NEED SOMEWHERE CLOSE ANY IDEA`S
Posted by SHELBY ; updated 12/20/07

Need A Place For My Twins 1st Birthday    

I am looking for a small place for my twins first birthday party no more than 60 people. For Jan 26th (Sat).
Posted by Lori; updated 12/20/07

Childrens Party Entertainer, Reading, South East England    

I want to hire a childrens party entertainer for my daughters 6th birthday. We live in Reading, South East England
Posted by Hilary; updated 12/21/07

Party Planners, Panama City,Florida    

Variety of entertainment, all occasions, for kids and adults, private and public events Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

BA BA Balloons Entertainment, Panama City, Florida    

Variety of entertainment for all occasions, for kids and adults, private and public events. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Balloon Twisters In Brentwood, California    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 12/21/07

Balloon Twisters In Encino    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

Balloon Twisters In Marina Del Rey    

18th Birthday     (1 reply)

Can you send me an example of a debut`s programme. My sister will be celbrating her birthday next month and we`re planning to give her a surprise party. I`m assigned with the programme but I have no idea what to do. Can you help me by sending some examples of a ...
Posted by Rachell; updated 12/21/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/21/07