PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS    

Serving most of the Central & Eastern Los Angeles County area and the San Gabriel Valley area since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 12/20/07

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters & face painters in Los Angeles. Both items for the price of one! If you mention that you saw us on the internet, you get a discount!!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 12/20/07

Kids,Party,Characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699 E    

Kids,party,characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699 ELMO Princess Party Amazing! NJ Characters,De,Power Rangers,NJ, ELMO, Kids Parties,Spider-Man visits,nj,BLUE ,Bat,Man, Character,Party,Visits,At,Your,Location, Visits,New Jersey,NYC,DE,PA, Philadelphia Visit our ...
Posted by Kids,party,; updated 12/19/07

Mime     (1 reply)

We need a mime for a junior prom this spring, how can i find one? and how much? i want someone who is really good, and can entertain high school kids
Posted by guy santo; updated 12/19/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 12/20/07

CUSTOM DESIGNED BIRTHDAYS FOR ALL AGES    

I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples not ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 12/20/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 12/16/07

Professional Disc Jockeys(714) 315-3828    

GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com Professional Disc Jockeys, Lighting, Sound Systems & Audio Equipment Rental, Audio Visual, Event Design and Services for Large and Small Events/Parties. (714) 315-3828 Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 12/16/07

Birthday Party    

Hi..i m planning my boyfriend`s 21st birthday party. I m looking for a hall where i can hold the party for 100-125 people. I want a empty hall somewhere in baltimore.
Posted by Riddhi; updated 12/17/07

CAriCaTuRe ArTiSt, RaYcAsSo    

Caricatures make your event special! Visit our page for more info: Raycasso
Posted by rAyCaSsO; updated 12/17/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by gilbert; updated 12/18/07

Live Event Artist Will PAINT YOUR PARTY    

Capture your birthday party painted live on canvas while it is happening! Your guests will love to watch, and become "part of the painting" and you will have a treasured memento to hang on the wall for years to come. Great gift idea for the "person who has ...
Posted by Karen; updated 12/18/07

FABULOUS TEDDY BEAR STUFFING PARTY!!!    

Give your child the coolest party in town stuffing fun and hip TEDDY BEARS!!! Starting at only $55.00 for eight children, your party package can be shipped to your front door!!(ANYWHERE IN THE USA) EACH BEAR COMES WITH A BIRTH CERTIFICATE,STUFFING, AND A WISHING ...
Posted by Ms. Donyell; updated 12/18/07

"DISNEY PRINCESS, AURORA/SLEEPING BEAUTY" WANTED    

I am looking for an Aurora/Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella or Belle Disney Princess look-a-like/actress/impersonator to attend a tea party or dinner with my daughter. Does anyone know where I can find an agency in San Diego, CA which caters to such requests?
Posted by Amanda ; updated 12/19/07

18 Birthday    

Please provide me a speech for daughter`s 18 birthday. Thank you
Posted by vic; updated 12/11/07

80's Themed Birthday     (3 replies)

I am trying to plan an 80s themed 40th birthday for my husband, but I am unsure of how or what will be fun. Like does anyone know of 80s dancers? A DJ? Anything would help! Thanks!
Posted by Litsa; updated 12/12/07

Southwest Bouncy Castles    

I`m looking for a Southwest Bouncy Castles company which can do me a smashing 9th Birthday for my son Jason. We live in Bristol and would like to have the event in our back garden. I`m open for suggestion anytime!!
Posted by Tim; updated 12/12/07

A GIFT That LASTS FOREVER!!!    

We all think of a gift that is original, creative and personal. How would you like that the person that is celebrating his birthday will show your gift to everybody since it’s so appealing, so unique? HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF GIVING MEMORIES AS A GIFT? Think about it....
Posted by Mark; updated 12/12/07

Help For A Birthday    

Ok i need help....my boyfriend is go to be 17 dec.19th and i have no clue what to do or what to get him....i want to do something really special for him because he did somthing really special for my birthday.
Posted by lexi; updated 12/12/07

Baby's 1st Birthday Celebration    

I am planning a 1st birthday celebration for my son. Does anyone have any ideas as to where to have it? We live in New Jersey. Thanks
Posted by Eri; updated 12/13/07

My Daughters Super Sweet Sixteen She Dreams Of     (6 replies)

Hi my name is teresita diaz n i have a daughter that her major wish is to have a super sweet sixteen.she dreamed of having this party sence she was 12 years old.she dosent miss not even one of my super sweet sixteen shows and wishes to have a party just like the ones ...
Posted by teresita diaz; updated 12/13/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Posted by Becca; updated 12/13/07

Limousine Service    

Prime Executive Limousines serves the Washington DC area and also has Nationwide service. We specialize in Airport transfers, but can help with all Birthday transportation needs. We`re certified by the NLA and the WMATC and we are a certified US Government supplier. ...
Posted by Don Baldauf; updated 12/14/07

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (1 reply)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 12/14/07

Party Games For Teen Girls!    

Hey, i`m having some friends over all girls aged 13-14 And i am in desperate need of games!! Everything i find is always to childish so at the moment i have nothing!! Plz help me!! * much appreciated * Xoxo KT
Posted by kt; updated 12/16/07