BABYS 1st BIRTHDAY     (2 replies)

The party is planned to happen the beginning of May 2008 in long island. If someone could help me please.
Posted by Tina; updated 01/31/08

Birthday Party - Maybe 70's Theme     (2 replies)

I need ideas for my husbands birthday party. It is a big one! We are thinking a 70`s theme. I need ideas for entertainment [ Im on a budget ]
Posted by Jane; updated 01/31/08

Need Catering Nall    

I am in search of catering halls throughout Nassau County. I would be supplying my own caterers. I am looking for an attracting room to accomodate at least 100 people.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/30/08

I NEED LITTLE MERMAID TO COME TO MY DAUGHTER'S PARTY    

I posted and someone contacted me...told me they could help me...but never called me back. HELP!!! I need The Little Mermaid to make an appearance ay my daughter`s party. Please contact me. ASAP.
Posted by Justina Butler; updated 01/30/08

Need A Hall For A Party......any Ideas At All?    

I am planning my kids birthday party for the end of April And I need a hall for aprox 30 adults and 15 kids. I will cater all the food. I just need a place that has tables and chairs and a kitchen area to heat food etc. I am in Suffolk County NY. Thanks.
Posted by Mady; updated 01/30/08

HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!     (3 replies)

PLEASE HELP ME! iam turning twelve and i want to have the party in the back yard. Its gonna be boy- girl. I want have it as a dance to play games like manhunt. But these are my problems: what if the bugs get at the food, my birthday is in april and its known for the ...
Posted by mauraaaaaaa; updated 01/30/08

Girls Night Out    

I will be 11 in February, and I might have a slumber party. If I do, we could have a girls night out. I need ideas of places we could go besides the mall. If the Nicole I wrote to before has any ideas then please write me. *Thanks, Lindsey*
Posted by lindsey; updated 01/29/08

Facepainting, Panama City, Florida    

Face painting, glitter tattoos, temp tattoos and more Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 01/29/08

Ba Ba Balloons Entertainment, Panama City, Florida    

Facepainting, balloon twisiting, clowns, kids` characters, magic and more Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 01/29/08

Looking For A Hall To Have My 4 Yr Ould Twins Birthday?    

I am planning my kids birthday party for the end of April And I need a hall for aprox 30 adults and 15 kids. I will cater all the food. I just need a place that has tables and chairs and a kitchen area to heat food etc. I am in Suffolk County NY. Thanks.
Posted by Mady; updated 01/29/08

Need Entertainment For Your Birthday Party?    

You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Princesses * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more Feel free to contact us at 703-691-8318 or ...
Posted by keith; updated 01/29/08

BABYS 1ST BiRTHDAY     (1 reply)

Hi, I wanted to know if there is anyone that knows where I can find an elmo and zoey character from sesame street for my nieces birthday in the beginning of May, 2008. If someone could please help me out thank you!
Posted by Tina; updated 01/29/08

Hire Captian Jack Sparrow / Johnny Depp Impersonator    

Hire the best Captain Jack Impersonator on the East Coast! Visit SparrowParty.com for details! Visit our page for more info: Hire Jack Sparrow Impersonator, Johnny Depp Ny
Posted by Capt. Jack; updated 01/30/08

Slumber Party 11     (4 replies)

I am turning 11 in February and I might have a slumber party. We need someing to do thats uniqe. Any ideas??
Posted by lindsey; updated 01/30/08

13th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hi, i`m turning 13 in feb, and i really dont know what to do. I was going to do a bowling party but its to expensive. I am inviting around 45 people and have a budget of about 400 dollars.. Helpp would be greatly appreciated! Xoxox Izzzaaayy x3.
Posted by izzzaaayyyxx; updated 01/28/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 01/28/08

Birthdays     (1 reply)

I need party ideas for my party NOW NOW NOW HELP ME NOW
Posted by paige; updated 01/28/08

Sweet 16    

I would like to have my sweet 16 in a place which is not expensive at all but doesn`t look cheap in either brooklyn, manhattan, or queens.
Posted by Tatyanna; updated 01/28/08

Children's Entertainment In Los Angeles    

Talented Face painters & Balloon twisters. Get both items for the price of one! You also get $20.00 off if you mention that you saw us online!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 01/28/08

Marilyn Monroe Look Alikes In Los Angeles    

Award winning Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! Available for all events;Private parties or corporate! You receive $20.00 off if you mention that you saw this ad online!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

Hall Rental    

Looking for a place to have a party? Check out the Knights of Columbus in Dunellen, NJ. Two halls available for rent. Contact Danielle at 732-589-2040 for further details.
Posted by Danielle; updated 01/28/08

Singing Telegrams In Pasadena    

Have Marilyn Monroe sing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President," to your boss, or favorite person! A "Marilyn" telegram is tastefully sexy, hilarious & simply a heck of alot of fun!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

13TH BIRTHDAY IDEAS    

My 13th birthday is in 18 days and I don`t know what to do! I need to do something cool that is good for about 17 teen girls. I was going to do a mall scavenger hunt but that wont work. I want to (blank `cause you are coming up with ideas) and then go back to my house ...
Posted by Shay; updated 01/28/08

A Birthday Candy Poem I Wrote For My Friend    

I know you would probably rather have a 100 GRAND so you could go on a shopping SPREE, but PAYDAY hasn`t been GOOD & PLENTY. For this RIESEN I`ve decided to be a SMARTIE and come up with another way to show you what a SWEETTART you are. I love it when we are ...
Posted by Debbie; updated 01/29/08

From Tweety To Harley Davidson - Birthdays For All Ages     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/29/08