Costume Characters Special Events Minneapolis St Paul    

The Specialty Performers (For Holidays and Special Events) All agesAsk about our theme clowns designed for specific special holidays and events. Mr. & Mrs. Picnic, the Easter Bunny Clown, the Leprechaun Clown, Santa Claus, Mrs, Claus, Patriotic Clown, Tompkin, ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 03/25/08

Costume Characters Special Events Minneapolis St Paul    

The Specialty Performers (For Holidays and Special Events) All agesAsk about our theme clowns designed for specific special holidays and events. Mr. & Mrs. Picnic, the Easter Bunny Clown, the Leprechaun Clown, Santa Claus, Mrs, Claus, Patriotic Clown, Tompkin, ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 03/25/08

HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!    

HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS 866-374-7689 MALE+FEMALE COMEDY STRIPPERS ATLANTIC CITY PHILA. NEW JERSEY, DELAWARE, MARYLAND HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS 866-374-7689 MALE+FEMALE COMEDY STRIPPERS ATLANTIC CITY PHILA. NEW JERSEY, DELAWARE, MARYLAND Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by fantasy ent; updated 03/24/08

Party    

Hey im having a party soon (1 mnth) and i hav no clue wat to do!!! Im having 3 girls over for a sleepover in my granny flat bujt thts all i got!!! plz help me
Posted by abbo; updated 03/24/08

Birthday Spa Party Services    

We work with both adults and children! Whether its time to celebrate your 30th, 40th or 50th birthday or you would like to do something different for your teen or tween.. Or perhaps even something for a mix of adults and children.. The Doorstep Day Spa is your one ...
Posted by Regina; updated 03/24/08

PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS Los Angeles,San Gabriel Valley    

Serving most of the Central & Eastern Los Angeles County area and the San Gabriel Valley area since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 03/24/08

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (4 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 03/21/08

16th Party     (3 replies)

Heyyy people. My 16th is coming up soon!!! i want to have a biggg party.. But i don`t know what the theme should be... And how can i make it fun?
Posted by Amy; updated 03/22/08

HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS 866-374-7689    

HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS 866-374-7689 MALE+FEMALE COMEDY STRIPPERS ATLANTIC CITY PHILA. NEW JERSEY, DELAWARE, MARYLAND HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS 866-374-7689 MALE+FEMALE COMEDY STRIPPERS ATLANTIC CITY PHILA. NEW JERSEY, DELAWARE, MARYLAND Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by fantasy ent; updated 03/21/08

Debut Program    

Pls send me a sample debut program w/ script.. My party isin 1 months time.. Thank u!
Posted by peng; updated 03/23/08

13th Birthday Partay     (1 reply)

My 13th birthday party is coming up next week. I have NO clue what 2 do!!!!!! alot of ppl said 2 do a 13 goin on 30 thing but dats 2 cheesy....i want a idea where its not gonnna b cheesy but pppl will still have fun....and mai parents have 2 agree wit it! ;)
Posted by Karuna; updated 03/23/08

Festive Face Painters Twin Cities    

Festive Face painters for your Next Fun Event. Not just your ordinary face painters. All our face painters are real artists with considerable art backgrounds. Our face painters have the skills and patience to work with kids of all ages. Numbers of bold and colorful ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 03/22/08

Fear Factor    

Heyy everyone, im having a spring break party with some friends ( 14 and 15 yr old girls) and i wanna do a fear factor type thing , my brother is having his 13th bday party the day after and i think wants to do the same thing with his friends. So does anyone have any ...
Posted by Franky; updated 03/22/08

My Sweet 16 Party     (1 reply)

I have almost 300 people invited to my party, and my theme is a nightclub. My parents are just giving me such a low budget that i dont know what to do and where to go. Anybody have any great ideas?
Posted by Victoria; updated 03/23/08

Power Rangers    

I am looking for a power ranger to come to my son`s fourth birthday in hertfordshire please please please help i don`t want to break his heart
Posted by lisa; updated 03/18/08

Suprise B-Day    

My boyfriends 21st b-day is coming up and we are not allowed to drink. I`ve already got some stuff settled but I need intertainment ideas. Got any?
Posted by Jordan; updated 03/18/08

Girls Spa Party New Jersey, Girls Spa Party, Glamour    

Looking for the hottest party in town? You`ve seen our write-up in the New York Times Style Section! We have been providing New Jersey and New York with the best Spa Party available for 4 yrs now! Take a look at our top notch services and make an educated choice for ...
Posted by getspaed; updated 03/18/08

Volleyball    

Hello, I`m looking for a volleyball candy bar little jingle. Any ideas would be splendid
Posted by Kira; updated 03/18/08

Pink And Brown 30th B Day Party    

I am throwing a surprise 30th for my friend and would like some decorating ideas for a pink and brown themed party and to see some pictures if anyone has had one or even maybe some wedding pictures also. Thanks
Posted by Dawn Mulligan; updated 03/19/08

13th Party Ideas..     (2 replies)

Hi.. Im turning 13 soon and i have absolutely no idea what to do. I have around 20 people i want to invite and its guys and girls. They cant all fit in my rumpas room but i dont want parents with us and i want it around nighttime.. Please help! i want to have an ...
Posted by michelle; updated 03/19/08

CHILDREN'S MAGIC, PT. ST JOE, FLORIDA    

Lots of entertainment, facepainting, balloon twisting, magic shows, more Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 03/20/08

Power Ranger    

I am looking for a power ranger to come to my son`s 5th birthday in hertfordshire please please please help
Posted by Maria castro; updated 03/20/08

Mickey Mouse Bounce House    

I am looking to rent a reasonable mickey mouse inflatable bounce house for my daughter`s 3rd birthday party. We are near the city of Long Beach, CA. The party is soon...April 12th
Posted by BJM; updated 03/20/08

Princess     (1 reply)

I am lookong for a Cinderella to come and visit my daughter for her birthday. I am in St Louis, Missouri, do you know of any vendors who do this?
Posted by Lauren; updated 03/20/08

Mall Scavenger Hunt Clues    

Hi Wendy, I saw a list of some of your mall scavenger hunt clues but am in need of more. Are they available online so I can browse through them and choose the ones I can use? I`m running late as our party is this Monday. :( and I am still in need of some more clever ...
Posted by Suzanne; updated 03/21/08