Birthday Party Idea!    

If you want an idea heres one i really want to do for my birthday....go to a rollerblading place you have music, food, and you can gam out with you`r buddies to music while ROLLER BLADING!! HOW FUN DOES THAT SOUND??!!
Posted by cassie ; updated 03/18/08

Children's Characters In Santa Monica    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 03/17/08

BROADWAY, CANDYLAND, HOLLYWOOD, SHOPPING THEMES ++++++++     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your upcoming EVENT I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, school logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, ...
Posted by Connie; updated 03/17/08

SPORTS THEMES, HARLEY DAVIDSON, MOVIES - U NAME IT!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your upcoming EVENT I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, school logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, ...
Posted by Connie; updated 03/17/08

RI Magicians - Balloon Twisters    

Lon Cerel has three times been voted RI`s Best Birthday Party Entertainment by the readers of The RI Parents` Paper. Lon holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World, making over 300 different animal sculptures, as well as hearts, flowers and dinosaurs. ...
Posted by Ed; updated 03/17/08

DALLAS FORT WORTH BOY THEMED PARTY ENTERTAINMENT    

Silly Shindigs caters to Dallas Fort Worth boys!!! We offer superhero, pirate, dinosaur, sports, construction, and train themed parties. Your party will include games, a treasure hunt, balloon twisting, treasure and tattoo time, belly laughs, and MANY memories!! ...
Posted by Dena; updated 03/17/08

PHILADELPHIA STRIPPERS 215-925-2233!!!    

PHILADELPHIA STRIPPERS 215-925-2233!!! FANTASY ENTERTAINMENT STRIP-O-GRAMS PHILADELPHIA STRIPPERS 215-925-2233!!! FANTASY ENTERTAINMENT STRIP-O-GRAMS PHILADELPHIA STRIPPERS 215-925-2233!!! FANTASY ENTERTAINMENT STRIP-O-GRAMS Visit our page for more info: Fantasy ...
Posted by atlantic city; updated 03/14/08

18th Birthday Script    

Ill be organizing ang hosting a 18th birthday.i need a script.pls send me one thanks
Posted by amy; updated 03/15/08

MAKE YOUR SWEET 16 UNIQUE!!    

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your SWEET 16! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, school logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, Quinceanera`s, ...
Posted by Connie; updated 03/15/08

Elmo Impersonator    

I need an elmo costume or a person to dress up as elmo for my sons bday on march 30 2008 in mandeville la
Posted by Jennifer; updated 03/15/08

13th Birthday Party     (3 replies)

Hey! my 13th Birthday is coming up on saturday, and thats not to far away. I have a few ideas, but i have a REALLY tight budjet and i don`t know which one to do, or what i could do. My ideas are: super hero, and have every one dress up; red carpet, but i wouldn`t know ...
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 03/15/08

Sweet 16 Birthday Favors    

Make your Sweet 16 birthday party memorable with the perfect favors. Visit our page for more info: Elegant Wedding Impressions
Posted by Regina; updated 03/16/08

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS Children's Entertainment    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our own ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 03/16/08

Sample Programme    

Kindly furnish me a sample copy of programme about debut party.. Tnx!
Posted by spox; updated 03/17/08

RI Party Entertainement - Magicians    

Lon Cerel has three times been voted RI`s Best Birthday Party Entertainment by the readers of The RI Parents` Paper. Lon holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World, making over 300 different animal sculptures, as well as hearts, flowers and dinosaurs. ...
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 03/13/08

Children's Birthday Entertainers    

Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 03/13/08

My Sweet 16 Party    

I need a really good place to have my sweet 16 in west chester . Any ideas
Posted by Bailey; updated 03/13/08

13th Birthday Ideas     (20 replies)

I am having my 13th birthday. I went on a website that said a few ideas and i found one that is really cool. You invite girls over and get makeup and face masks and spa food and nail stuff and you all do makeovers on eachother. Im not sure if my friends will like this ...
Posted by party girl; updated 03/13/08

Birthday    

Ok, so I`m a social officer for the drill team at my high school. My director`s birthday is coming up real soon and I need a place to throw her a party. I`m looking for something real cheap, but classy. I want her to be amazed. I need a place that looks real nice and ...
Posted by Hayat; updated 03/13/08

Teen Party Ideas    

*Bowling party. Teens generally love to bowl. An easy party idea is go out to eat at their favorite restaurant and take the group to the bowling alley. Many bowling alleys offer nights of "cosmic bowling" that teens find fun. Check with the restaurant and bowling alley ...
Posted by sydnee; updated 03/13/08

MAKE YOUR SWEET 16 - ALL ABOUT YOU!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your SWEET 16! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, school logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, Quinceanera`s, ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/13/08

Pro Pianist/Vocalist    

Booking now through 2009, perfect ambiance for any event, big or small. Lovely piano with the perfect touch. Very reasonable rates. Everything from Gershwin to Broadway classics, standard favorites to light jazz, Billy Joel, Norah Jones, 1950`s, motown, Diana Krall, ...
Posted by Susan; updated 03/14/08

STRIPPERS, ATLANTIC CITY,866-374-7689!!    

STRIPPERS, ATLANTIC CITY,866-374-7689!! AC,NJ,DE,PA, FEMALE STRIPPERS, PHILA. FEMALE STRIPPERS, HTTP// WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET!!!!!!! Atlantic city, male strippers, 866-374-7689!!! male strippers,atlantic city, http// www.strip-o-gram.net Atlantic city, male strippers, ...
Posted by TRI STATE STRIP; updated 03/14/08

HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS 866-374-7689    

HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS 866-374-7689 MALE+FEMALE COMEDY STRIPPERS ATLANTIC CITY PHILA. NEW JERSEY, DELAWARE, MARYLAND HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS 866-374-7689 MALE+FEMALE COMEDY STRIPPERS ATLANTIC CITY PHILA. NEW JERSEY, DELAWARE, MARYLAND Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by TRI STATE STRIP; updated 03/14/08

STRIPPERS, ATLANTIC CITY,866-374-7689!!    

STRIPPERS, ATLANTIC CITY,866-374-7689!! AC,NJ,DE,PA, FEMALE STRIPPERS, PHILA. FEMALE STRIPPERS, HTTP// WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET!!!!!!! STRIPPERS, ATLANTIC CITY,866-374-7689!! AC,NJ,DE,PA, FEMALE STRIPPERS, PHILA. FEMALE STRIPPERS, HTTP// WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET!!!!!!! Visit ...
Posted by ac strippers; updated 03/14/08