Bridal Shower    

I am looking for the "Candy Bar Poem" that I saw used at a Bridal Shower years ago. Does anyone have it or any ideas? I need a fun CLEAN poem as the crowd will be all ages of females. Thanks for your help.
Posted by Lynne; updated 02/17/08

Flowers Flowers Flowers    

Family owned florist on Fort Myers Beach. Serving Fort Myers and Cape Coral as well as the Beach. Beautiful flowers and plants. Beautiful Prices.
Posted by Kate Troy; updated 02/16/08

Hawaii Party     (1 reply)

Hi im Randy , Pls give as idea for DEBUT OF MY DAUGTHER its hawaii party pls give as sample for the scrip and dress for my dauther . Your early reply will be highly appreciated Thansk Randy
Posted by Randy Ong; updated 02/15/08

SWEET 16 CANDLE STAND* ANY THEME* CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER    

Please visit my site to view unique stands designed To any theme... Call for FREE consultation.. Delivery available NATIONWIDE. Call Virg 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 02/15/08

SWEET 16 CANDLE STAND* UNIQUE DESIGNED TO ANY THEME    

PLEASE visit my site to view unique stands designed To any theme... Call for FREE consultation.. Delivery available NATIONWIDE. Call Virg 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 02/15/08

14 Years In March Help    

I am turning 14 in march and i need help ! I dont want anything lame but i am gonna to have a sleepover at the end!!!! but i really dont want everyone to be board!!!! and its still to cold to do anything like a pool party or anything!!!! help!!!!!! i have not had a ...
Posted by maggie; updated 02/16/08

Dora Character     (2 replies)

Hi I want to get Dora to come to my daughter`s 2nd Birthday Party. Does anyone know of anywhere that rents or provides entertainment in the nyc area. Preferably the bronx. If not, Just NYC. Please Help!
Posted by Amanda; updated 02/14/08

BACKYARDIGANS    

Try www.kiddicity.com . They have great looking costumes to rent at great prices. They also pay for the shipping to you and each character also comes with a party cd that is yours to keep. Visit our page for more info: Kiddi City Characters
Posted by tony collins; updated 02/14/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 02/14/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 02/14/08

14th Birthday    

Ok, well i wanna do a night club theme. My bday is may 1st, so idk the weather. We may or may not have a hot tub by then. So i was thinking of putting up a big tent in my yard and like grilling., i need help with decor,, food,, and other ways to promote this theme and ...
Posted by lauren Rodgers; updated 02/14/08

Dora The Explorer    

Im looking for a dora guest appearance at my daughter`s 2 year old party in July. Do you have any contacts in Sydney Australia that can save my day
Posted by Essy Kaloudis; updated 02/14/08

DVD SCRAPBOOKS    

Hi, this is a really great site, I am so glad I found it. Anyway here is a little info about my business. I started a home business several years ago. It started off as a hobby. I have a huge Italian family and needed a gift for all 150 of them for our family ...
Posted by DEBI; updated 02/15/08

TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! 1    

TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! #1 IN AREA WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT.NJ,PA,DE, TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! #1 IN AREA WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT.NJ,PA,DE,TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! #1 IN AREA WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT.NJ,PA,...
Posted by TRI STATE STRIP; updated 02/15/08

Granddaughters First Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Looking for backyardigans character to perform at party March 2 2008 in Detroit Michigan
Posted by Robin Chisolm; updated 02/13/08

Coach Dee's "Best Party Ever!!"    

The Coach Dee`s Party Entertainment will make sure your child`s very important day is a super success. For the past 5 years, Coach Dee`s has designed birthday parties that always hit a home run! Perhaps you have a theme in mind and don`t know where to go from there. ...
Posted by Deanna Myron; updated 02/13/08

16th Birthday    

My sons 16th birthday is in November this year. My husband and I are trying to come up with a unique idea. All of his friends (both male and female) have been renting local halls with a DJ etc. Well I think we`ve come up with a plan and I`m positive it will be a great ...
Posted by Christine; updated 02/13/08

Super Sweet 16 And Debut Parties    

BlissGirlz Event Design and Production Inc. Is now interviewing for extreme, over the top, debut parties to be featured in an up coming TV show. If you are interested please contact us at 714-421-4030. You can also visit our web-site at http://www.blissgirlzinc.net. ...
Posted by Andrea ; updated 02/13/08

MAKE YOUR BID!! Top Quality Slideshow Service On EBAY!    

You can have the most Original, Emotive and fun video with plenty of special effects! Now there are a few LifesMoviesFX photo slideshow services available on Ebay. Some starting at $0.99 Check these links: Http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....
Posted by Mark; updated 02/14/08

BIRTHDAY PLANNING, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

Face painters, balloon twisters, magicians, pony rides, petting zoos, moonwalks and more. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 02/14/08

BIRTHDAY PLANNING, SAN DESTIN, FLORIDA    

Face painters, balloon twisters, magicians, pony rides, petting zoos, moonwalks and more.and SINGING TELEGRAMS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 02/14/08

CUSTOM DESIGNED SWEET 16!!!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your SWEET 16! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s and more, ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 02/14/08

CUSTOM DESIGNED FAVORS & DECOR FOR ALL AGES     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Birthdays I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s and ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 02/14/08

I Need Help    

Hi people my 13th birthday is cuming up nnxt month and i have noidea wat i can do i want to have a boy/girl party but i hav no idea wat to do cuz last year i had an 80`s dance party but i need another good idea plzzzz think of some ideas im desperate thanx!
Posted by hannah; updated 02/14/08

Looking For Tubbel (dabkeh) Player    

Hi, I have my wedding on March 1st in San Mateo, California and I am looking for someone to play the dabkeh tabel during the wedding. Appreciate if you can refer me to someone.thank you
Posted by Patrick lebanese; updated 02/14/08