HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME! iam turning twelve and i want to have the party in the back yard. Its gonna be boy- girl. I want have it as a dance to play games like manhunt. But these are my problems: what if the bugs get at the food, my birthday is in april and its known for the rain EXSPECAILY on my birthday, it may get cold but to play in the dark it would have to be night, if i want to play manhunt how can i play without being bossy like "you cant go here" "stay away" and yelling like a parent. Please I need your help!
Posted by mauraaaaaaa; updated 01/05/08

Ok here`s what to do: crate boundaries with that fake police tape that says WARNING on it. If you cant find that stuff on the internet or whatever, use neon orange cones. Have a giant "trough" of ice cream, but go to an ice cream store and buy as many of those little spoons as you need, yes you could buy fifty of them for like $5. Then put lots of toppings or everyone to use but they have tiny spoons so it`s really hard to eat it! my 13th birthday is at the end of February and I`m doing the ice cream trough. Just make sure you use a HUGE bowl and like 3 or 4 things of ice cream. And use the chocolate/strawberry/vanilla combo so everyone`s happy! also make people fill out forms about you to see how much they know. Use multiple choice cuz some people don`t have a clue. Use questions like where was i born?, what`s my favorite color?, how many siblings do i have ect. Good luck! and most importantly: DONT GET TOO STRESSED OUT OVER HAVING A PERFECT PARTY, JUST HAVE FUN!
Posted by Megan; updated 01/21/08

Thanks soo much thats a really good idea about the questions but since it rains sooooo much ive decided to have it in a firehall. Have any inddor game ideas?
Posted by mauraaaaaaa; updated 01/30/08

Set up an indoor obstacle course, or have everyone go on a scavenger hunt. Hide stuff in weird places, like behind a toilet, in a piece of cake (but don`t make it impossible to spot), in a party hat, in the refridgerator. Also, it`s fun to play sardines, which islike hide and go seek, except that one person hides, and when someone finds them, they quietly hide with them. The last person standing (that hasn`t found the hiding spot yet) is it next round.
Posted by Megan; updated 01/30/08