Johnny Cash Sound Alike And Professional Impressionist    

MENTION PARTYPOP AND GET A FREE SAMPLE OVER THE PHONE!!! 416-253-4005 Johnny Cash Impersonator Like Houston`s impersonations of Jack Nicholson and Dean Martin, he not only captures the voice and mannerisms but the soul of the artist when he sings. Another of ...
Posted by Eric; updated 01/14/08

Trolley Rental, Party Bus, Bar Hop, FUN And Affordable    

Rent a Trolley, don’t drink and drive! Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos. Www.californiatrolley.com Sales@californiatrolley.com California Trolley Rental 714-795-4915 Visit our page for more info: California Trolley
Posted by Trolley Rental; updated 01/13/08

Sleep Over    

I will be turning 30 soon. And before I turn that age I wanted to have one more sleep over with my family and friends. (All Adults ) guys and girls and i need help with some game ideas ( no sex games Please ). Also I need help with what kind of food to prepare.. Thanks ...
Posted by Mona; updated 01/13/08

Childre's Entertainment, Panama City, Florida    

Fun for kids and adults at all events Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 01/13/08

Sweet 16 Escape    

For my 16th Birthday, i took 18 of my friends to my cabin on a lake in Washington. They all stayed overnight for two nights. We played volleyball, swam, went tubbing, and wake boarding during the day, and at night we sat around the fire and roasted marshmallows. The ...
Posted by Danielle; updated 01/13/08

Dares    

Im having a party and i need dares , Its my 13th birthday so if you can help please get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks.xoxox
Posted by jay; updated 01/13/08

Planning A Party    

I am wanting to have a great 17th birthday party. I didnt really have a sweet sixteen so i really want my 17th to be great. So if anyone can give me any ideas that would be great.
Posted by hope; updated 01/12/08

Birthday Ideas    

I didnt really have a sweet 16 birthday so i want my 17th to be great. So if anybody has any ideas let me know.
Posted by hope; updated 01/12/08

MAGICIANS Children & Adult Birthday Parties    

Serving most of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are `performing` members of the Magic Castle of Hollywood and many of ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 01/12/08

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

Los Angeles,San Gabriel Valley Serving most of the Central & Eastern Los Angeles County area and the San Gabriel Valley area since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. Our petting ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 01/12/08

Places!!!    

Hi i need help finding a place to have a dance birthday party in san diego or the la mesa area. Im open to suggestions.
Posted by Ashley; updated 01/13/08

BIRTHDAY CENTERPIECES & FAVORS FOR ALL AGES     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces and Favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAYS. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, flowers, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/13/08

Need Superstar 13years Old Party Ideas !    

I am having my party sometime between Feb.10-Mar.16. I`m having it wit a friend and WE need help. So if you hav any ideas, please email me and let me kno.I want a superstr or rockstr theme,my email is tweetybcute@yahoo.com.
Posted by Alexis; updated 01/13/08

Sleep Over    

I will be turning 30 yrs old soon and before i hit that age i wanted to have one more sleep over. Yes there will be guys there so i need help with game ideas.( no sex games please). And also what food to prepare. All the guest coming are adult so if you know any fun ...
Posted by Mona; updated 01/13/08

JO JO'S CIRCUS BIRTHDAY CAKES     (3 replies)

I AM TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE A JO JO CIRCUS BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR MY DAUGHTER`S 3RD BIRTHDAY. I HAVE PARTY DECORATIONS FOR THE PARTY BUT NO ONE WHO DOES THE CAKES. I AM IN JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA AND I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP I CAN GET.
Posted by AMANDA; updated 01/11/08

Face Painting By Jennifer    

I`M A FACE PAINTER LOCATED IN ELLIS COUNTY,TX AND I`M ALSO THE FACE PAINTER FOR MESQUITE RODEO. Birthday Parties,Business Events and Many more!!!!
Posted by Jennifer ; updated 01/11/08

AIRBRUSH TATTOOS For Your Party    

Family Fun Airbrush Tattoos is a family-oriented business . We provide service to private parties such as Weddings, Birthdays, Grad Nights, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Class & Family Reunions, Church Events, Halloween Parties, School Functions, Corporate Events, Grand Openings,...
Posted by Franco; updated 01/11/08

Phone Psychic    

Professional Phone Psychic Readings: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or visit us on line at www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 01/11/08

Sleepover Party Game Idea    

Hey, I know how it feels to have a sleepover party! what kind games should we play is usually what is running through my mind! I have 1 game that is great . Bring on of your favorite things to the party like a stuffed animal . Count up how many people you have and just ...
Posted by masha; updated 01/11/08

Jungle Book     (1 reply)

Does anyone know where I can find jungle book party supplies? Especially balloons
Posted by stacey; updated 01/12/08

Children's Parties, Panama City, Florida    

Facepainting, balloon twistin, magic and more for all events, private, public, family, church, etc. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 01/12/08

Children's Entertainment, Panama City, Florida    

Variety of children`s activities and entertainment in Panama City and surrounding areas. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Children's Parties, Destin, Florida    

Clowns, popular characters, facepainting, balloon twisting, magic and more Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Elmo    

I neet to rent an Elmo costume for a reasonable price. I do not want to pay 150 for another person to come do it. Does anyone know of a place in Atlanta?
Posted by jay; updated 01/12/08

DVD Scrapbooks, Give The Gift Of Memories    

Give someone the gift of memories for a birthday. Show them as they grew through the years. I scan your photos and put them to music, text, video backgrounds and special effects. These DVD`s will make anyone smile. Please check out this link for a demo of a 40th ...
Posted by Debbie; updated 01/12/08