WWE WRESTLING PARTY    

Does anyone have any answers to get wrestling supplies, My son`s birthday is 4-7-08 Thanks Marlene.
Posted by Marlene; updated 03/04/08

We Have Party Entertainers In Every Major City    

Need entertainment for your birthday party? You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Princesses * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more ...
Posted by keith; updated 03/03/08

Son's 6th Bday Pary     (1 reply)

Hi I am looking for the Darth Vader character from Star Wars for my son`s 6th birthday. I am located in staten island ny. The party is on March 15th at 3pm Anyone out there please let me know. Thanks
Posted by tasha quirke; updated 03/03/08

Wedding    

Posted by Percy; updated 03/02/08

Puppet Show Needed    

Hello. I am looking for a puppeteer(s) to put on an hour show for a First birthday party this summer, preferably Disney related, though Not necessary, in Newburgh, NY on August 23, 2008. Show can consist of A 1/2 hour of puppets and 1/2 hour of another activity (ex: ...
Posted by Jillian; updated 03/03/08

Easter Bunnies * Costume Characters Twin Cites    

The Easter Bunny Comes Early in 2008. Reserve Yours Today. Http://www.happyfacesent.com/seasonal_spring.html Visit our page for more info: HappyFaces.Biz
Posted by Tom; updated 03/03/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

*Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 03/01/08

Amazing Candle Holder    

This is an amazing candle holder HOW MUCH IS IT?
Posted by jenna; updated 03/02/08

Sleepover Games    

Hi there Im having a sleepover next week and i have no party games. I have 3 girls and we are all 14 - 15 year olds and there are 3 boys coming which we are girlfriends 2 so can they be games 4 both and 2 gether. Um playing spin bottle but some1 tell me the stages ...
Posted by Slabby; updated 03/01/08

Hi I Am From Greenwich Connecticut; I Found The Best Bak    

I was having a birthday party for my 5 year old, and she wanted a Barbie shaped castle cake. I looked for 2 month for the right bakery. I found it on the net, www.cakes3.com. They had a selection of cakes I have never seen before. When I called them ob 866-396-8429, I ...
Posted by Ashley Wilson; updated 03/02/08

NEW SALES PAGE FOR MARCH    

ALL NEW SALES FOR MARCH - www.cmbcrafts.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/02/08

Winnie The Pooh Character - Birthday - DFW     (2 replies)

Hello! I am interested in hiring somone dressed as Winnie the Pooh for my daughter`s birthday party in Dallas, TX. Any advice? Thanks!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 03/02/08

18th Birthdays    

Id like to recommend an idea given to me for my 18th birthday by my grandpa.. He recommended that id spend the night before my birthday confined in my room having absolutley nothing to do, bored out of my brains, i couldnt leave though because they had padlocked the ...
Posted by Percy; updated 03/02/08

LETME PLAN YOUR CHILD'S PARTY    

I KNOW YOU ARE BUSY AND YOUR CHILD IS SPECIAL TO YOU. LET ME PLAN YOUR EVENT.
Posted by STEFFIE DINGLE; updated 03/02/08

Sweet 16 Party     (1 reply)

I`m having a party in a few months but i want to start planning now. But before i plan, i need a theme. I want something orginal and something that no one has done before. I`m having about 150-200 people coming so this has to accomidate everyone there. I was thinking ...
Posted by Trish; updated 02/29/08

14 Birthday Party Ideas    

I turn 14 soon and i wuz thinking of doin a japanese theme. Before da party i wud take my 2 closest frends to dis awsome japanese restaurant n then at da party i have no idea wut to do Help?
Posted by tash; updated 02/29/08

Bar/Bat Mitzvah Entertainment St Paul    

Make your Bar/Bat Mitzvah much more memorable with fun entertainment by happyfaces.biz. Caricatures, henna, tattoos, fortune telling to include palm readiing, tarot and more. Lots of new things. Call for a complete, packet of info. Serving the Twin Cities & surrounding ...
Posted by Lorraine; updated 03/01/08

Palm Readers Tarot Twin Cities    

Reserve your fun entertainment with Happyfaces.biz Remember to hire talent that is local. An assortment of readings to choose from. Tarot, palm, numerology, hand writing and more. Serving the Twin Cities and surrounding area since 1981. Go local when reserving your fun ...
Posted by Madam Lorraina; updated 03/01/08

Palm, Tarot And More Graduation Parties Minneapolis    

Make your graduation party more mememorable with fun entertainment. Caricatures, readers, have something for all ages. Call for a packet of info. Choose from Tarot, Palm, and more. 952-476-7676 Visit our page for more info: HappyFaces.Biz
Posted by Madam Lorraina; updated 03/01/08

Easter Bunnies For Your Easter Celebration St Paul    

Easter comes early in 2008. Reserve yours today. Call for current rates and info. Serving the Twin Cities and surrounding area. 952-476-7676 Visit our page for more info: HappyFaces.Biz
Posted by Peter Cotton Tai; updated 03/01/08

Costume Characters Twin Cities    

Invite one of our fuzzy friends to your child`s next birthday. Call for complete list. Easter Bunnies available. Closed or open face. 952-476-7676 Visit our page for more info: HappyFaces.Biz
Posted by Tom; updated 03/01/08

Costume Characters St Paul    

Invite one of our fuzzy friends to your next birhday party. Easter bunnies now available. Closed or Open faced. Call today for packet of info. 952-476-7676 Visit our page for more info: HappyFaces.Biz
Posted by Lorraina; updated 03/01/08

Sweet 16 Places     (5 replies)

Hey. I`m turing sixteen and I need a place to have my party and I live in Queens, howard beach. Does anyone know any good places, that aren`t expensive?
Posted by Michelle; updated 03/01/08

PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS Los Angeles,San Gabriel Valley    

Serving most of the Central & Eastern Los Angeles County area and the San Gabriel Valley area since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 03/01/08

15TH BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS NEEDED A.S.A.P    

PLEASE HELP ME I NEED PARTY IDEAS MY BIRTHDAY IS IN APRIL I WILL PROBALY HAVE BETWEEN 10 AND 30 GUEST I HONESTLY DONT WANT TO DO IT IN MY HOUSE AND I AM ON A LOW BUDGET PLEASE HELP ANYTHING JUST SOMTHING TO SPARK A IDEA FOR MY 15TH BIRTHDAY AND THE GUEST IS A MIXTURE ...
Posted by Ray; updated 03/01/08