Slumber Party 11

I am turning 11 in February and I might have a slumber party. We need someing to do thats uniqe. Any ideas??
Posted by lindsey; updated 01/20/08

Invite me please have contests like pillow fights staing up all night who can dance the longest
Posted by paige; updated 01/25/08

I`ll invite u dont worry. Those are some pretty BORING ideas!! HE HE. But ya ill invite u since your my friend.
Posted by lindsey; updated 01/28/08

Hey i had a slumber party for my 12th bithday and we played a few fun things.

The first thing is to buy some jewlery, makeup, or any little things [buy as many as there are guests because this can also be their favor] and wrap them in wrapper paper a few times so that they have at leaast 3-5 layers of wrapping paper on them. It`s like hot potato, except when the music stops on a person, like take off a layer of the prize. When the person rips the last layer of the prize off, then they get it. Keep doing this until all the girls have something.

Another idea is to do makeovers, and watch a movie. When you are watching a movie, a cool thing to do is to buy paper popcorn holders like they have at the movies and hand them out to everyone, like a real movie theater.

Hope I helped! xoNicole
Posted by nicole; updated 01/28/08

Thank you Nicole. You helped a lot. I promise I`ll try out your ideas. The girls love doing all that stuff. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
If anyone else has any ideas please reply. Thank you!!
Posted by lindsey; updated 01/29/08