Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

Im about to be sixteen and I want somewhere that is formal for my sweet sixteen but i dont know any that is great and perfect for that special night.
Posted by anastasia; updated 01/22/08

Birthday Ideas 18 Year Old Male    

My son is turning 18 in June and wants to go to a nice restaurant where he can dress up in a suit. Any ideas, we live in the Atlanta area in GA.
Posted by Sonjia; updated 01/22/08

Smoothie Machine Rental Philadelphia    

The big buzz at parties is smoothie machines. Reserve your today. Visit our page for more info: Daiquiri Daddy
Posted by Daiquiri Daddy; updated 01/21/08

Baby Shower Space Needed For 120pp May 10, 2008    

I need a space for a private event that holds 120-140pp comfortably. I dont need catering or drinks I will provide my own. This has to be an open space where people can dance and eat comfortable. If you can offer this please contact me.
Posted by Julissa; updated 01/21/08

Shipley, North West Florists    

We`re looking for Shipley, North West Florists for a big deal with many flowers to be sent to a few destinations in the UK
Posted by Ruth; updated 01/22/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 01/22/08

UNIQUE BIRTHDAY CENTERPIECES & FAVORS FOR ALL AGES     (1 reply)

Hello - I would love to help you with Invitations, Centerpieces & Favors for ALL YOUR EVENTS! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/21/08

Bubble Machine     (2 replies)

I`m looking for a company that has a bubble machine for rent on feb 2nd.
Posted by Shavonne; updated 01/21/08

Looking For Sweet Sixteen Expos     (3 replies)

Hi am looking for sweet sixteen expos in the nassau county area. Am at the beginning stages of party planning and figured that would be a good place to start. Also need a place to hold the party. Thanks in advance
Posted by donna; updated 01/21/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 01/21/08

Phone Psychic    

Phone Psychic Readings: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 01/21/08

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I need help chooseing some games for my sleepover!We love to do games like manhunt!
Posted by Amber; updated 01/21/08

Smoothie Machine Rental Langhorne PA    

Invite us to your next party. Your guest will love our frozen tropical drinks. We deliver free. Smoothie machines are the big buzz these days at parties. Visit our page for more info: Daiquiri Daddy

Smoothie Machine Rental Bucks County PA    

The big buzz at parties is now Smoothie machines. Your guest will love our frozen drinks. Book us for your event or party today Visit our page for more info: Daiquiri Daddy

Valentline Singing Telegrams, NW Florida    

Valentine Grams and Balloons Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 01/18/08

Valentine Grams, Panama City Beach, Florida    

Great Fun....Valentine Grams & Ballons Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Valentine Grams/Balloons Panama City,Florida    

Send a surprise....Valentine songs and balloons Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Dumbo Birthday Party    

I am having my daughters first birthday party in the theme Dumbo and cant find anything...any help would be great!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/18/08

Looking For Dora The Explorer    

I am looking for a Dora Impersonator for my 4 yr. Old daughter birthday party in the chicago area around March 1
Posted by Vera; updated 01/18/08

What To Do For A Guys Bday Party.    

If you are a guy and you want to throw a kick @$$ party rent a water-slide and watch horror movies.
Posted by Zach; updated 01/18/08

B-Day Partys For 12.    

Hey, if you 12 and you want to throw a kick *** party then rent a water-slide and watch horror movies, and cookie cake is allways your friend.
Posted by Zach; updated 01/18/08

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER ; updated 01/18/08

Party In Queens, NY - Best Deal Around    

Party In Queens, NY - Best Deal Around Wanted to share with parents looking for a fun and active place to have a great Kids Birthday Party. My nephew had the best time at this indoor and active play facility. Pricing is Great and the Service is incredible ! The owner ...
Posted by Adriana M; updated 01/19/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/20/08

18th Birthday    

Hello there kindly send me a sample of a debut program.i really dont know punchlines/others to deliver........thanks and more power! Baby
Posted by Baby C. Tumaca; updated 01/20/08