RI Magicians - Children's Entertainers    

Lon Cerel has three times been voted RI`s Best Birthday Party Entertainment by the readers of The RI Parents` Paper. Lon holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World, making over 300 different animal sculptures, as well as hearts, flowers and dinosaurs. ...
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 03/13/08

STRIPPERS, ATLANTIC CITY,866-374-7689!!    

STRIPPERS, ATLANTIC CITY,866-374-7689!! AC,NJ,DE,PA, FEMALE STRIPPERS, PHILA. FEMALE STRIPPERS, HTTP// WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET!!!!!!! Atlantic city, male strippers, 866-374-7689!!! male strippers,atlantic city, http// www.strip-o-gram.net Atlantic city, male strippers, ...
Posted by TRI STATE STRIP; updated 03/12/08

18th Birthday Party Script     (3 replies)

I`l be organizing and hosting a 18th birthday with one of my friend, i need a script right now, kindly send me one! thanks
Posted by lanie; updated 03/12/08

Sweet Sixteen Event Planner NY/Long Island    

Are you planning a Sweet Sixteen and need help finding vendors? We CAN DO this for you! Give Can Do Parties a call, we can handle all the details. Phone: 631-470-1214 E-Mail: cdparties@gmail.com Visit our page for more info: Can Do Parties
Posted by Cyndee & Carole; updated 03/12/08

Red Power Ranger Appearance    

I am trying to do research for my mother who is looking for someone in the Torrington, CT area to appear at my nephew`s 5th birthday party. His birthday is in April and his party will be sometime in the month. Is there anyone who can do it in this area?
Posted by Kar; updated 03/12/08

I Need Help On What To Do For My Party    

My friends and i are having a farewell party for a close friend. It is on tuesday!!! we are all basically broke. Any ideas??? we r going 2 the mall then back to my house and we don`t know what to do!!! HELP PLEASE!!!
Posted by missy; updated 03/12/08

13th Birthday    

HELP!!! i need same party games and fast 6 girls sleepover got an idea!!
Posted by jacinta; updated 03/11/08

Birthday Party    

I need the Elastic Girl Character from the movie The Incredibles for a birthday party on April 12, 2008 in Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Posted by Reggie; updated 03/11/08

Looking For Female Midget Stripper In Pa Or Ny    

Im looking for a female midget stripper to do my boyfriends 25th birthday party on july 26th...we live in a small town in pa ...
Posted by kristine; updated 03/11/08

TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! 1    

TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! #1 IN AREA WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT.NJ,PA,DE, TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! #1 IN AREA WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT.NJ,PA,DE,TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! #1 IN AREA WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT.NJ,PA,...
Posted by TRI STATE STRIP; updated 03/11/08

HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS 866-374-7689    

HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS 866-374-7689 MALE+FEMALE COMEDY STRIPPERS ATLANTIC CITY PHILA. NEW JERSEY, DELAWARE, MARYLAND HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS 866-374-7689 MALE+FEMALE COMEDY STRIPPERS ATLANTIC CITY PHILA. NEW JERSEY, DELAWARE, MARYLAND Visit our page for more info: ...

ATLANTIC CITY, STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!    

ATLANTIC CITY, STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!! FEMALE STRIPPERS, MALE STRIPPERS, ATLANTIC CITY, NJ SEXY STRIP-O-GRAMS FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES # 1ATLANTIC CITY, STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!! FEMALE STRIPPERS, MALE STRIPPERS, ATLANTIC CITY, NJ SEXY STRIP-O-GRAMS FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES # ...

Charcters     (2 replies)

I wanted to rent the cinderella princess character for my daughter`s 1st birthday do u offer that?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 03/11/08

CUSTOM DESIGNED -BUDGET FRIENDLY FOR ALL AGES    

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your BIRTHDAYS! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, school logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, Quinceanera`s, ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/12/08

Wwe Party Supplies    

My brothers birthday party is coming up and he loves wwe wrestling and he wants a wwe party. If you find something or know where i can get it please let me know.email me at ajroblez2004@hotmail.com Thank you.
Posted by sue; updated 03/10/08

Childrens Spa Party New Jersey, Girls Spa Party, Glamour    

Looking for the hottest party in town? You`ve seen our write-up in the New York Times Style Section! We have been providing New Jersey and New York with the best Spa Party available for 4 yrs now! Take a look at our top notch services and make an educated choice for ...
Posted by getspaed; updated 03/10/08

13th Birthday Party.....this Weekend, Need Help    

My party is this weekend, and my mom asked me if i`m going 2 play like the Wii, and the PS2.....should i? Idk if it would go with a dance party.....and i might not have enough time. What should i do? I`m having about 25 people coming.....how could i make it so ...
Posted by sydnee; updated 03/10/08

Help Im Turning 13     (1 reply)

Im turning 13 and my parents are strict so I can only have a few people I cant spend A LOT of money and NO sleepovers I dont know what to do even with looking at the oter posts. So PLEASE HELP!!!!
Posted by Emma; updated 03/10/08

13th Dance Party     (1 reply)

Hey......i need help with my birthday party. I`m having a coed dance party in March. These r the games i have so far: Freeze Dance "Hot Potato" - But instead of using a potato, use flashlights or flashing light balls. Lower the lights as you play this game. Hand ...
Posted by Sydnee; updated 03/10/08

13th Birthday     (2 replies)

My 13th Birthday is coming up in a flah and I want it to be perfect! I have always wished to have a dance party with boys and girls in my backyard... But my Birthday is in the beginning of March and It is FREEZING out! So Im trying to figure something out as soon as ...
Posted by Carolynne; updated 03/10/08

13th Birthday Party Idea!     (3 replies)

HAY EVERYONE THIS IS HEATHER AND ON MARCH 4 IM TURNING 13 AND IM SO EXCITED TO BE A TEEN! BUT THERES A PROBLEM, I CANT DECIDE WAT THE THEME SHOULD BE! ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT! I CANT DO A DANCE PARTYCUZ MY BEST FRIEND JUST DID THAT! I ALREADY DID A LOUA PARTY, AND MY ...
Posted by Heather; updated 03/10/08

MARGARITA MACHINE RENTALS- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA    

Margarita Machine rental. Our Margarita Machines are 2 sided, which means you have 2 flavored frozen drinks on tap! We are committed to only using the best equipment available for your party and you should expect nothing less! Makes 120-130 cups of awesome margarita. ...
Posted by PRESTON PETERSON; updated 03/10/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 03/11/08

Personalized Party Favors!    

I create cute personalized party favors for children`s birthday parties. All favors come wrapped in clear cellophane paper and tied with curly ribbons. My favors cost about the same as a goody bag and last a lot longer. Check out my website: www.LittleShopOfFavors.com ...
Posted by Stacey; updated 03/11/08

MUST SEE - BIRTHDAY FOR ALL AGES     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your BIRTHDAYS! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, school logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, Quinceanera`s, ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/11/08