Help - Husbands 40th Birthday    

I am in need of some help. I am planning a surprise 40th birthday for my husband. Need some ideas as both adults and kids will be there. Also need a location in the middle - between Dayton, Ohio and Monroe, In so that everyone can make it.
Posted by Kristen; updated 01/18/08

Birthday Party    

I am looking for a Barney Character for my daughters 2nd birthday. I live in Louisville ,Ky... Thanks for your help..
Posted by Andrew; updated 01/18/08

The Best Party Entertainers    

Need party entertainment for your birthday party? You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Princesses * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much ...
Posted by Keith; updated 01/17/08

Debut Party    

I urgently need a speech for my only daughter`s debut party, please help me.
Posted by Mon Perez; updated 01/17/08

UNIQUE BIRTHDAY DECOR FOR ALL AGES!    

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces, favors and gifts for your upcoming Birthday. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/18/08

Sweet Sixteen    

Hii...i am looking for a place for my sweet 16 !! and my birthday is in october , and one that is not that expensive HELP ME!!
Posted by ariel; updated 01/18/08

Looking For A Unique Birthday Gift?    

Retrospect Slideshows creates DVD keepsakes perfect for all birthdays, especially the milestone birthdays (1st, 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th, 75th, etc.). We combine your pictures, video, voice, text, & memorabilia & synchronize it to your favorite song. We take great pride ...
Posted by Retrospect Gifts; updated 01/16/08

Princess Party In New Jersey NJ    

We offer Kids Birthday Party entertainment packages in New Jersey with themes like the Princess Party, Princess Dress Up Party, Princess Tea Party, Glamour Girl Party, Kids Spa Party, Build a Teddy Bear Party & Costume Character Birthday Party . We encourage you to ...
Posted by Elena; updated 01/16/08

21st Birthday Ideas???    

So it will be my 21st birthday in a couple weeks. Jan 26th. My boyfriend is not 21 until April, my best friend is pregnant, and that really doesn`t leave anyone else as far as friends. I have nobody I can really go out with, and I want to have a party, but no money and ...
Posted by Tiffany; updated 01/16/08

Please Send Me A Copy    

Id like to ask for a program for my friends debut party. Hope you can help me with this request. Thank you very much in advance
Posted by sam; updated 01/17/08

**Dj"s @ 8 1 8 - 242-3637...    

**Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 01/17/08

Tent    

I need a tent for a 50th wedding anniversary this spring can someone reccommend a legitimate company? thanks
Posted by barbara; updated 01/17/08

Go Karting    

Can someone recommend a go karting place in the uk that they can recommend?

Party Planner    

I need a party planner in the wales area i am clueless on what to do for my wedding i want something special, but don`t have an idea where to start. Thanks

Girls Spa Party New Jersey, Girls Spa Party, Glamour Par    

Looking for the hottest party in town? You`ve seen our write-up in the New York Times Style Section! We have been providing New Jersey and New York with the best Spa Party available for 4 yrs now! Take a look at our top notch services and make an educated choice for ...
Posted by getspaed; updated 01/15/08

Girls Spa Party New Jersey, Girls Spa Party, Glamour Par    

Looking for the hottest party in town? You`ve seen our write-up in the New York Times Style Section! We have been providing New Jersey and New York with the best Spa Party available for 4 yrs now! Take a look at our top notch services and make an educated choice for ...
Posted by getspaed; updated 01/15/08

Balloons    

I need balloons for my sons birthday party in the somerset area
Posted by barbara; updated 01/16/08

Event Producer    

Can anyone recommend a event producer in galsgow?

Invitations    

I am looking for invitations for an anniversay in the south west area.

Northamptonshire Fire Engine Rides    

We`re arranging a Birthday party for my 14 year old daughter soon. We need a Northamptonshire Fire Engine Rides company to get the party going. We hope we can get one with all the flashing lights and sirens Many thanks
Posted by Kim; updated 01/16/08

Glamour Girl Party     (2 replies)

Does anyone know of a place around Los Angeles that hosts dress up parties for little girls?
Posted by del; updated 01/16/08

UNIQUE BIRTHDAYS FOR ALL AGES!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces, favors and gifts for your upcoming Birthday. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/16/08

Looking For An Elmo Costume And Or A Puppet Show Of Elmo     (4 replies)

I am looking for an Elmo costume for an adult. My littles ones 1st birthday will be Dec. 30th in Inglewood, CA. I am also looking for someone to do a puppet show of Elmo/Sesame Street. I know it`s short notice. Does anyone know where I can find any of these things. ...
Posted by brenda ; updated 01/16/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/16/08

Cookie Monster / Elmo Costume    

I live in the Pittsburgh area and need to rent either a Cookie Monster or Elmo costume for my son`s 1st birthday. Do you know any place that can rent an adult sized costume?
Posted by Allison; updated 01/16/08