SWEET 16!!!    

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces and Favors for your upcoming Sweet 16. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/11/08

Scotland Mimes & Still Living Statues    

Where can i hire Scotland Mimes & Still Living Statues for a luxurious Birthday party with a Circus gang to upgrade the party??????
Posted by Vicky; updated 01/11/08

1st Birthday Request    

My son is having 1st birthday celebration out of state, how do we ask for gift cards etc rather than bulky presents we have to bring back on a plane?
Posted by pam; updated 01/10/08

Makeup Artist / Hairstylist To The Stars    

I COME TO YOU .... SAN GABRIEL VALLEY ONLY + some San Bernadino areas Hi my name is Christina, I am a make-up artist / hairstylist . I do Prom, Quinces, Weddings, Slumber Party and Tea Time Party`s As low as $20 dollars a girl (Tea time) & (Slumber Fun) (no ...
Posted by Christina; updated 01/10/08

7th Birthday Programm Script    

I`m going to host a 7th Birthday Party tomorrow. Could you please give me an idea of the Program script? It will include 7 Roses, Seven Balloons, 7 Lollipops, 7 Candles, 7 Wines, 7 Gifts and a Coutillion de Honor. Thank you.
Posted by kate; updated 01/11/08

18th Birthday    

Pls. Help me to write an invitation card to my 18th birthday, or debutant party
Posted by shaira h. agaton; updated 01/11/08

SWEET 16!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces and Favors for your upcoming Sweet 16. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s ...
Posted by Connie; updated 01/10/08

BIRTHDAY FAVORS, CENTERPIECES & MORE FOR ALL AGES     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces and Favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAYS. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, flowers, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/10/08

MUST SEE CANDYLAND THEME CENTERPIECES     (1 reply)

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/CANDYLAND.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/10/08

My 13th Birthday!     (1 reply)

Hello My name is Amy and i am turning 13 in February but i dont have a clue what to do for my birthday i want it to be special and smething that none of my friends will think of but i dont want it to be really boring Please Help!!
Posted by Amy; updated 01/10/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/10/08

Dora Adult Costume    

I need a dora charecter to come for my daughters birthday on may 3rd 2008 in 90501 area code (torrance)...........do not respond unless you have a picture of the dora entertainer that will be at the party
Posted by lisa ; updated 01/10/08

Optimus Prime Transformers Party Character-LA,Orange    

Serving Los Angeles and PARTS of Orange County, since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We also offer: Beautiful Princesses, Action Packed Superhero’s, Clowns, Characters (hundreds to choose from), Santa Claus, ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 01/10/08

WWE Party Supplies    

I found a website that sells party supplies for wwe. The name of the website is wweshop.com
Posted by Shawnda Sullivan; updated 01/10/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/09/08

I Want A Disney Princess To Come To My Daughters Party.     (1 reply)

I would like a disney princess to come to my daughter birthday party in Murray, Utah. Please direct me in the right direction. Thanks!
Posted by Justina Butler; updated 01/09/08

Mall Scavenger Hunt-Teen    

I am looking for some ideas for the mall scavenger hunt. I like the idea of riddle clues. But I would appreciate any ideas. Thank you!!
Posted by Rose; updated 01/09/08

15th Birthday!    

HELP! im turning 15 ......i need an idea of want to do for my b-day.......what ever it is it must be co-ed.......PLZ and THANK YOU
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/09/08

Party Entertainers In Your City    

Need party entertainment for your birthday party? You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more Feel ...
Posted by Keith; updated 01/09/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 01/10/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 01/10/08

Birthday Cake    

Looking for birthday cake for my daughter 5th birthday, it will be a fairly big party so must be a nice size cake, looking in the stirling area.
Posted by barbara; updated 01/10/08

Birthday Cake    

Any birthday cake in the wales area?

Make-Up Artist    

Need make-up artist in the london area.

Debut Party     (1 reply)

Kindly share and send me a program,settings,decorations or any ideas about 18th birthday
Posted by ching torres son; updated 01/10/08