Makeup Artist    

All about MakeUp That Rocks Hi, my name is Melissa. I`m a break out artist in the fashion industry. Receiving my certificate as a professional makeup artist and training as a future professional at the Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School of Nashville, I have all the ...
Posted by Melissa ; updated 02/13/08

DEBUT PARTY    

Please send me debut speech for my daughter. Urgent.need this tomorrow.thanks
Posted by CHITO; updated 02/12/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (2 replies)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 02/11/08

Birthdays For Big Girls!    

Want a fun birthday party idea? Learn to pole dance! Studio Soiree is a pole fitness and yoga studio in Sugar House. You can rent our studio for your private birthday party, bring your own food/drinks/music/decorations, and get fun instruction in pole and lap dancing! ...
Posted by Niqui; updated 02/12/08

LIMOUSINES AND PARTY BUS NEW YORK ,631 543 2500    

CALL US TODAY FOR THE BEST DEAL WE OFFER COMP ADMISSION TO NYC HOTTEST NIGHT CLUBS AND SOME INCLUDE OPEN BAR CALL US FOR DETAILS 631 543 2500 WE WILL SAVE YOU MONEY IN NYC WE HAVE THE HOOKS !!!! Visit our page for more info: Regency Limousines Ltd. ~ Nassau, ...
Posted by TODD; updated 02/12/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 02/12/08

WE HAVE POP OUT CAKES! 1-877-427-8747    

Intorducing the worlds finest Pop Out Cakes! Pop out cakes are the perfect gift for your bachelor party, bachelorette party, bridal shower, birthday party or any special occasion! The guest of honor will be shocked & surprised when this oversize cake opens up with a ...
Posted by POP OUT CAKES; updated 02/10/08

WE HAVE POP OUT CAKES! 1-877-427-8747    

Intorducing the worlds finest Pop Out Cakes! Pop out cakes are the perfect gift for your bachelor party, bachelorette party, bridal shower, birthday party or any special occasion! The guest of honor will be shocked & surprised when this oversize cake opens up with a ...
Posted by POP OUT CAKES; updated 02/10/08

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

Los Angeles,San Gabriel Valley Serving most of the Central & Eastern Los Angeles County area and the San Gabriel Valley area since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. Our petting ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 02/10/08

Sleepover    

Hey do any one know any game which can be played by to people age 13 because we have play loads of game such as dares, this game where you have to write down your fear and do it also there is this other game where you do empressions of other people Type back please ...
Posted by hannah; updated 02/11/08

Spiderman In Las Vegas     (1 reply)

I am looking for a spinderman for a 5 year olds birthday??? The birthday party is on Feb 16 2008 at a park in las vegas.... HELP???? Robyn
Posted by Robyn; updated 02/11/08

Winnie The Pooh Baby Carriage For Birthday Party    

Hi, I am an Event Consultant in Los Angeles doing a birthday party in March. My client spoke with a vendor who does grand entrances for babies by providing a carriage that is pushed by Tigger and Pooh while the baby sits in a honey pot. She can`t remember who she ...
Posted by Whitney; updated 02/11/08

Sweet 16 Birthday Party    

Elegant Wedding Impressions carries a variety of favors for the perfect sweet 16 birthday party. To remember this special occassion, take pictures and place them in an Instant Photo Guestbook and have the guests sign the book. Visit us today at www....
Posted by Regina; updated 02/09/08

Posted by Becca; updated 02/10/08

Birthday    

TODAY IS MY SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY. I JUST TURN 16 SIXTEEN TODAY I AM SO HAPPY TODAY. BUT I DON`T GET TO SEE MY BROTHER TODAY BECAUSE HE IS AT COLLEGE RIGHT NOW SO I DON`T GET TO SEE HIM INTILL NEXT WEEKEND WANT HE GETS HOME FROM COLLEGE WITH HIS GIRL FRIEND NEXT WEEKEND. I ...
Posted by Tara; updated 02/08/08

Need Help With Girl's 13th Birthday Party!     (1 reply)

My 13th b-day is coming up and I have no idea what to do for it. If you have any ideas please post them
Posted by Emma; updated 02/08/08

13th Birthday Party!     (1 reply)

Its going to be my 13th birthday in March. Im going to have a party with guys and girls. But only the girls are spending the night. I am going to have music and food but what els should I do so no one is bored?
Posted by Allison ; updated 02/08/08

CANDYLAND, HARLEY DAVIDSON, PRECIOUS MOMENTS & MORE     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Birthdays I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s and ...
Posted by Connie; updated 02/09/08

Posted by Becca; updated 02/09/08

Fortune Teller 4 Large/Small Events, Tallahasse,FL    

Fun for everyone. Face painting, balloon twisting, other characters and clowns. Fortune Telling fun and pony rides Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 02/09/08

Sweet 16 Sweet 18 Birthday Parties    

**** is now interviewing for extreme, over the top, debut parties. This is an invitation for those who are interested in possibly having their party footage used in an up coming TV show. If you are interested and have a budget of 125K+ please call to schedule a ...
Posted by Andrea ; updated 02/09/08

Phone Psychic    

Phone Psychic: Call 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 02/09/08

Psychic Reading    

Psychic Phone Reading: Call 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 02/09/08

MALE STRIPPERS, NJ,PA,DE,866-374-7689    

MALE STRIPPERS, NJ,PA,DE,866-374-7689 AC, NJ.DE,PA,MD,WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM,NET FANTASY ENTERTAINMENT 866-374-7689 STRIP-O-GRAMSMALE STRIPPERS, NJ,PA,DE,866-374-7689 AC, NJ.DE,PA,MD,WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM,NET FANTASY ENTERTAINMENT 866-374-7689 - Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by TRI STATE STRIP; updated 02/09/08

TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! 1    

TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! #1 IN AREA WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT.NJ,PA,DE, TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! #1 IN AREA WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT.NJ,PA,DE,TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! #1 IN AREA WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT.NJ,PA,...
Posted by TRI STATE STRIP; updated 02/09/08