My Super Sweet 16 DJ    

Make your Prom or Sweet 16 One to Remember! The Tri-State Area’s #1 Recommended Entertainment Company! Some of the Many Benefits of Hiring Us: * Proms, School Dances, Super Sweet 16’s, Project Graduations, Homecoming & More! * Young, Professional, Experienced ...
Posted by Nick; updated 02/22/08

13 B-Day Party 2    

Forgot! 5. Listen to music and prank call!
Posted by Brooke Pieczynsk; updated 02/22/08

Boy/Girl Party Help     (2 replies)

So heres the deal...im having a boy girl party this weekend and its pretty much just to have my friend and her crush to hang out (he likes her back they are just not "going out") but they came over last weekend too but i want this one to be better then last week. I ...
Posted by sam; updated 02/20/08

Birthday Bananza    

My 13th birthday is in five months but my mom wants it in three months and we have no clue of what to do! i might go to the movies or bowling alley but i thought that the bowling alley would be too much!.. PLEASE HELP!!
Posted by KR; updated 02/20/08

Wwe Party Supplies    

My 4 year old son has been wanting a wwe party for some time now.WWE shop now has party supplies. The party pack runs about $25.00, no invitations yet but it`s a start.It`s cartoon wrestlers, pretty cool you must check it out.
Posted by Damaris; updated 02/22/08

CANDYLAND, HARLEY DAVIDSON, PRECIOUS MOMENTS & MORE     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Birthdays I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s and ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 02/22/08

URGENT - NEED SOME HELP    

Hi there I will MC a 50th bday on Sat Feb 23,2008 and this is my first time. Need help on program and script. Please forward any suggestions. THanks.
Posted by eliza; updated 02/18/08

Smoothie Machine Rental Philadelphia    

Providing frozen drinks to your guests is a great way to add that special touch to your next party or event. Daiquiri Daddy is the #1 choice for frozen drink or margarita machine rentals. No Ice, No Mess, No Noise, and most of all No Headaches! Daiquiri Daddy ...
Posted by Daiquiri Daddy; updated 02/18/08

TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! 1    

TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! #1 IN AREA WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT.NJ,PA,DE, TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! #1 IN AREA WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT.NJ,PA,DE,TRI STATE STRIPPERS 866-374-7689!!!! #1 IN AREA WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT.NJ,PA,...
Posted by TRI STATE STRIP; updated 02/19/08

MALE DANCE CLUB DALLAS, TX    

Ladies of the Metroplex, Master Blaster Ladies Club is OPEN for your Birthday, Bachelorette, Just for Fun party needs... We offer the finest male entertainment for you viewing pleasure Tue-Sat from 7p-2a... 3094 N Stemmons Frwy Dallas, Tx 75247 For reservations or ...
Posted by MASTER BLASTER; updated 02/19/08

Sweet 16 DJ NJ    

Www.NJNYPromDJ.com Make your Prom or Sweet 16 One to Remember! The Tri-State Area’s #1 Recommended Entertainment Company! Some of the Many Benefits of Hiring Us: * Proms, School Dances, Super Sweet 16’s, Project Graduations, Homecoming & More! * Young, ...
Posted by Nick; updated 02/19/08

EASTER BUNNY , DESTIN FLORIDA    

Easter bunny for egg hunts and visits. Panama City and Destin, Florida Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 02/20/08

BARNEY COSTUME OR ENTERTAINER    

Go to www.kiddicity.com . They have great looking costumes to rent at great prices and they will ship right to your location. They event pay for the shipping to you and include a free kids music cd. Visit our page for more info: Kiddi City Characters
Posted by tony collins; updated 02/20/08

Hot Tub Rental For Your Birthday Party    

6 to 8 person portable hot tub, 110 volt, NWMO and Kansas City area, daily, weekend, & weekly rates,
Posted by Kenny; updated 02/20/08

Got Any 12th Birthday Party Ideas????    

Hi, I Am Soon Turning 13 and need some ideas. But for people who are just having a small party/celebration with 2 or 3 friends, i suggest going to the mall (girls) or bowling or to the movies (boys). This is also good if your on a tight budget! Hope I`ve helped xx ...
Posted by Sharon; updated 02/17/08

My 13th B-Day Party    

I need help!!!!!!!!!! my birthday is in april and im turining 13. Ive never had a birthday party before well actually i have but when i was 3. So i want this one to be the best. I only turn 13 once and my other friends have the same exact birthday as me so i wanna top ...
Posted by danielle; updated 02/17/08

“Sweet Treats” Glass Sundae Candle    

Are you planning a birthday party? These favors are a must. Your guests will love them and will remember them long after your event is over. Visit our page for more info: Elegant Wedding Impressions
Posted by Regina; updated 02/17/08

Dora Or Diego     (1 reply)

Looking for a Dora or Diego for a 3 year old`s party in March in Fort Lauderdale area
Posted by Nancy Bourdon; updated 02/18/08

Backyardigans For My Niece 2nd Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Hi, I am interested in having the backyardigan impersonators or one backyardigan impersonator for my niece`s 2nd birthday. Do you have a contact in Chicago? Her birthday is coming up in April!
Posted by Darci; updated 02/18/08

BACKYARDIGAN CHARACTER     (1 reply)

I`M IN NEW YORK, I NEED A BACKYARDIGAN CHARACTER FOR MY DAUGHTER`S 1ST BDAY PART ON APRIL 12, 2008
Posted by NYOKA; updated 02/18/08

Backyardigans     (1 reply)

I am trying to find a backyardigan to come to my son`s first birthday. Is there a place somewhere close to Cincinnati Ohio that anyone knows of??
Posted by Amanda; updated 02/18/08

Balloon Twisters In Santa Monica    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 02/18/08

Balloon Twisters In The San Fernando Valley    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

Singing Telegrams In Santa Monica    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as "Marilyn Monroe" for your event! Can include singing, a comedy roast & "Meet n` Greet." Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

Children's Entertainment In Santa Monica    

Fabulous Children`s Clowns & Characters! Clean costumes, reasonably priced and...a heck of alot of fun!! You get $20.00 off if you mention Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions