Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 03/07/08

HARLEY DAVIDSON - PRECIOUS MOMENTS - U NAME IT!    

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your upcoming Birthdays! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, school logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/07/08

BA BA BALLOONS PARTY ENTERTAINMENT, DESTIN, FL    

FACE PAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS, MAGICIANS, PONY RIDES, SINGING TELEGRAMS AND MORE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 03/07/08

40th B-Day Celebration     (1 reply)

April is in san diego cali. 40th bday party. Looking for a hall to accomidate at least 150 adults. Will cater own food and beverages, dj and decorations. I will need some small coctail tables, round banquet tables and some belly tables. The theme will be cock tail.
Posted by april; updated 03/07/08

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS Children’s Parties    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $85-$125 per hour. Visit our ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 03/07/08

TAROT CARD, PALM READERS, FORTUNE TELLERS    

San Gabriel Valley, Inland Empire Get ready for that special party with the ever popular Tarot Card Readers and Palm Readers. Your friends will really get excited over this great form of entertainment. We also offer the following: Serving all of the San Gabriel ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 03/07/08

Party Location Needed In South Atlanta    

Hello, I am in search of a facility to host a 40th birthday party. We are expecting between 50 to 75 guests so a place that will hold up to 100 guests would be ideal. Good places would be clubhouses or community rooms. Also, we would like to bring in our own ...
Posted by Crystal Wilson; updated 03/06/08

GRAND OPENINGS, PANAMA CITY BEACH, FLORIDA    

LOTS OF FUN, FACEPAINTNG & BALLOON TWISTING TEAMS FOR GRAND OPENINGS, ETC. ALSO MAGICIANS, PONY RIDES Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 03/06/08

GRAND OPENINGS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

LOTS OF FUN, FACEPAINTNG & BALLOON TWISTING TEAMS FOR GRAND OPENINGS, ETC. ALSO MAGICIANS, PONY Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 03/06/08

I Need Veggie Tales Costume For First Birthday     (1 reply)

My daughter loves Veggie Tales. Although this is not the most popular tv series I would really like to have Bob the Tomato or Larry the Cucumber pay her a visit on this special day. Does anyone have any ideas?
Posted by Danielle; updated 03/06/08

40th Bday Party    

Looking for a banquet hall to have my 40th bday party and i will or can cater my own food, supply my own beverages and dj. Need space to to accomidate 150 peaople with tables. Theme is Cock Tail. I will like to have some round banquet tables and some round belly tables ...
Posted by april; updated 03/06/08

40th Day Party    

Aprils 40th bday party will be held on April 5th 2008. She wants it as classey as possible. I will cater all food and beverages, dj and decorations. I will need a hall big enough to accommidate at least 150 adults. I will need some round banquets tables as well as some ...

40th Bday Party    

Once again aprils 40th bday party will be held in San Diego ca on april 5th

Hey Wendy    

Wendy I have a scavenger hunt at our local mall coming up next weekend. I was wondering if you were able to with clue ideas. We will be doing the picture thing Please help LOL Tessa
Posted by Tessa; updated 03/07/08

HELP B-Day Party For My 13 Year Old Self    

I need help planning my B-day party i`m doing a sleepover then the next day i wanna do a party thing where i can invite guys to i am not girly at all so please no hair or make up ideas Thanks Sierra S.
Posted by Sierra S.; updated 03/04/08

Birthday Parties In N.W. Ohio @ The Housley House B&B    

Have your birthday party at the Housley House Bed and Breakfast in Grand Rapids, Ohio.
Posted by Teresa Marie; updated 03/04/08

HELP    

My birthday is in 2 weeks and I really need help on what to do!! I am a huge party planner girl and I want this to be very special because I am finnally a teenager!!!!!!!
Posted by JADE; updated 03/04/08

40th Birthday Party    

Looking for a faciltiy for may 30 2008 friday Please email me
Posted by Donna Whitehurst; updated 03/04/08

NBA Party    

I am having a NBA party for my son and I need some ideas for games. We reserved a hall and we are planning a skills challenge to mimick the all star game. Please help with other ideas.
Posted by Kenyatta; updated 03/05/08

Barney Performer     (4 replies)

I am looking for a Barney performer for my 2 yr old daughter`s birthday feb 2007. I live in Georgia. Any help would be great!!!! :)
Posted by B; updated 03/05/08

Scavenger Hunt At The Mall Help Please     (1 reply)

Please help me with some ideas on a scavenger hunt for my 12 year old birthday party at the mall .I have never done this
Posted by amber; updated 03/05/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/05/08

Pls. Help Me    

Pls. Help me in my debut this coming june.. I don`t know wat will be my program in my invitations and also my motif and attire.. I wish you can help me.. I need the program of an 18th debutante birthday.. Ty. This is my email pink_leigh03@yahoo.com
Posted by leigh; updated 03/06/08

Pls Help Me. Wat Will Be My Program On My Debut    

Pls. Help me in my debut this coming june.. I don`t know wat will be my program in my invitations and also my motif and attire.. I wish you can help me.. I need the program of an 18th debutante birthday.. Ty. This is my email pink_leigh03@yahoo.com
Posted by leigh; updated 03/06/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 03/06/08