ELMO,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,DORA-So. Calif.    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer: Beautiful Princesses,...
Posted by Leslie; updated 02/03/08

Debut     (1 reply)

Please give me idea as to what gift I will give to the Debutante being one of the 18 Treasures and what is the significance of a particular gift to be given.
Posted by Deedee Borja; updated 02/03/08

Chiavari Chairs $39.99 SALE     (1 reply)

We are currently selling Chiavari Chairs ( white, gold, silver, black, natural) for $39.99. Call now for availability We also offer Chiavari Chair COVERS in Organza, Polyester, and satin Call today for more information: 734.332.1849 Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Andrew; updated 02/02/08

MALE+FEMALE, STRPPERS, 866-374-7689!!!    

MALE+FEMALE, STRPPERS, 866-374-7689!!! NJU,PA DE,MD, WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT,!!!!!MALE+FEMALE, STRPPERS, 866-374-7689!!! NJU,PA DE,MD, WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT,!!!!!MALE+FEMALE, STRPPERS, 866-374-7689!!! NJU,PA DE,MD, WWW.STRIP-O-GRAM.NET FANTASY ENT,...
Posted by fantasy ent.; updated 02/03/08

Re: 13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover    

Have ur mom or dad lay out the scavenger hunt, so it will be fun 4 u!! have cool prizes that match ur theme. if u want more tips or need more help
Posted by Sydnee; updated 02/03/08

Deput Program    

Please!!! I WAS INVITED TO BE THE EMCEE OF A FRIEND`S DEBUT NEXT WEEK. I NEED TO PRESENT A PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES IN THE SAID DEBUT PARTY. PLEASE HELP & ADVISE THE PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES DURING SUCH EVENT FROM THE 1ST TO THE LAST ACTIVITY. PLEASE HELP. GOD BLESS
Posted by ruby; updated 02/03/08

Phone Psychic    

Phone Psychic Appointments: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 02/01/08

Professional Phone Psychic    

Call the best professional phone psychic, Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 02/01/08

Classic 13th Birthday Games    

I`m turning 13 later this month and I`m really excited. I don`t want to do a theme, just keep it simple. I know what food I want, and what movie I want to watch, I just don`t know what game or games to play that are good with everyone. I don`t want to play games that ...
Posted by Abby B.; updated 02/01/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/02/08

Help!    

I am freaking out! my birthday is coming up on feb. 17th and it is my 13th. I really want to have my whole grade there because I really like them and I will be leaving them to go to highschool soon. I have given my mom ideas but it usually ends in a fight for each of ...
Posted by Caitlin; updated 02/02/08

13th Birthdays     (1 reply)

So im turning 13 in two weeks and i have noo clue what to do. I dont want to do anything to big, but something that I can remember. If you have any good suggestions please comment!!! -Kari
Posted by Kari; updated 02/02/08

My 13th Bday Party     (2 replies)

My Birthday is in March and i dont know wa 2 do any1 got any ideas HELP !
Posted by Lauren; updated 02/02/08

Slumber Party Ideas For 13 Year Olds     (1 reply)

I am 13 and having an "after exam" slumber party with five of my friends, six including me. Just Girls! I don`t have much to do, pratically nothing! So if anyone has some interesting ideas for games or just fun stuff to do. It would be great if you could give some ...
Posted by Taylor-Rae; updated 02/02/08

Tote Bags W/Names In Rhinestones So Cute!    

I make customized tote bags that measure 11x9.. These are perfect for kids to carry around crayons, toys, when going out. Included on the bags are an applique: kids flowers, disney characters. They come in white, cream, black, denim, cornflower blue, dark pink. $13
Posted by Dana; updated 01/31/08

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 01/31/08

Princesses/Super Heros/Clowns/Etc-Serving So. Cal/No Cal    

Let Stacey enhance your special occasion with princesses, superheroes, clowns, magicians, henna artists, singing telegrams and much more! We provide talented performers tailored to your event. Discover why countless returning clients invite us to celebrate all their ...
Posted by Stacey; updated 01/31/08

Looking For A Low Cost Bartender For Your Next Birthday?    

Here at amh discount services i offer very low rates to make yours,(someone special, other) birthday special and memorable. Call to inquire prices. Bookings are fast. 951-743-7859 ask for michael. Bartender Visit our page for more info: Amh Discount Bartending
Posted by michael ; updated 01/31/08

13th Birthday Dance Party     (2 replies)

My 13th birthday is coming up and my friend and I were thinking of doing a dance party together and renting a place. Do you know of any [non-expensive] DJ`s around the New Jersey area???? Please and thank you! Also if you have any ideas for dance party ...
Posted by nicole; updated 01/31/08

SWEET 16 & BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Birthdays I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s and ...
Posted by Connie; updated 01/31/08

Hispanic Sweet 16s     (2 replies)

Im a hispanic((cuban)) girl...my mom didnt have enough money to do my 15s...so we decided to do a cuban twist to the sweet 16s...For ex: guys will be wearin guallaberas...we want to have couples like in Quinces..but we dont noe wut to do...like i have never gone to a ...
Posted by Jacy; updated 01/31/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/31/08

Sleepover    

Hi I`m having a sleepover for my 13th birthday. I`m inviting 4 friends. I don`t know what games/things to play/do. Any ideas?
Posted by Natalie; updated 02/01/08

18thbirthday Party    

I need help with my 18th birthday party
Posted by monica; updated 02/01/08

ELMO,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,DORA-So. Calif.    

Serving all of the San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 02/01/08