Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 01/09/08

17 Birthday Help    

Well this year has been hard and now i need a good party to kick of the year but i have no ideas i need help!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by anna; updated 01/09/08

Sweet 16th Birthday Party    

Heey I need some ideas for my 16th , Thankss =)
Posted by tanya; updated 01/08/08

Helppppppppppppp    

I can`t find any wwe wrestling stuff for a party for my son i found some 2 years ago when i didn`t need it and now that i need it i can`t find it. Somebody please help me please helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Posted by lorain; updated 01/08/08

Cinderella Entertainer In Birmingham    

I am looking for a Cinderella Princess entertainer for my little girls 4th B-day party in Birmingham, AL. Any suggestions?
Posted by Bridget; updated 01/08/08

Can't Find    

Help I need to find out where i can have my 13th birthday party my mom says at my house but i want a boy-girl party and a fun party too. What should I do?
Posted by Catherine; updated 01/08/08

Sweet Sixteen    

My name is tatiana im turning 16 november 4 2008 and ive been plannibg it my theme is glitzy fashion but its not gonna be facny fancy not like im rich or nuttin but my colors are pink black and white i just need to have a place for the party i live in brockton mass a ...
Posted by tatiana; updated 01/07/08

Need Teen Sleepover Party Games    

Hi!! I have great game ideas... 1.make a large version of a board game with card board and use yourself as the pieces and you can make it a version of a board game she likes 2.scavenger hunt(@ your neighborhood) 3.freeze dance is always fun 4.guess who but not a ...
Posted by Lyssa Lou; updated 01/07/08

Part Bus    

I need HELP!!!! I can`t seem to find a limousine company in Houston, Texas that offers a party Bus or Bus limousine with a stripper pole. The Birthday date is fast approaching so if anyone can tell me where i can find one i would really appreciate it Deja
Posted by Deja; updated 01/07/08

Sweet 16 Philadelphia    

Let Daiquiri Daddy create a Tropical paradise theme for your Daughters sweet 16 party. Frozen drink machines,palm trees, and so much more. Guest will rave about this party for years. Visit us at www.daiquiridaddy.com for more info. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Daiquiri Daddy; updated 01/08/08

Consultants Wanted Nationwide    

Consultants Wanted Nationwide Work from home. Be your own boss. Bring your kids. Fun and profitable. Conduct your own Stuffed Animal and Glamour Girl Workshops. Start for just $20.00 before Jan. 15. Call me to get this special offer. 847-357-0633 lindaco711@yahoo....
Posted by Linda Cohen; updated 01/08/08

Party For My 13 Yo Daughter    

I need help with paety idea my daughter wants to invite 20 of her clsest friends but i dont have the room and it is winter ??
Posted by christine; updated 01/08/08

My Husband's 40th Bday    

Hi, i need help! i`m trying to be creative and do something fun for my husband`s 40th bday. Besides DJ and dancers, what else can i do for adults to enjoy as well (their will also be kids there)?
Posted by Maggie; updated 01/08/08

13th Birthday    

My birthday is in APRIL but i want to have to most amazing party ever!I am not really popular but im not a dork i promise-i have losts of friends,and the problem is they all expect something huge.I want it to be a party no1 can ever forget.I have to stay in a budget of ...
Posted by jami; updated 01/08/08

Disney Princess     (2 replies)

Hi I`m Looking for disney princesses for 5 year old birthday party in San Fran on 20th January 08, pref Cinderella, Belle, snow white, little mermaid and sleeping beauty must be able to do storytime and interact with the party. Thank you
Posted by Theresa; updated 01/06/08

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS Children’s Parties    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $85-$125 per hour. Visit our ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 01/06/08

Our Dad's 70th Birthday He Loves To Fish!     (2 replies)

HELP! My dad is turning 70 in May, All of us "his kids" are grown and we want to make this so special because he is one of those extra kind people out in this world. He LOVES to fish.Does anyone have any suggestions or what we can do for his surprise party. Thankyou so ...
Posted by Tammy Messer; updated 01/07/08

WWE Party Supplies    

Go to WWW.WWESHOP.COM at the bottom of the page is a party pack........ $25 for many supplies. I work at a party store and this is a great price..
Posted by Lisa; updated 01/07/08

Chair Cover Rentals $2.00    

Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are White, Ivory, Black, Silver, and Gold. Sash rental starting at $0.30 each. We have organza and satin sashes in almost 100 colors to give your magical event that ...
Posted by Andrew; updated 01/07/08

Singing Telegrams, Callaway, Florida    

Serving Panama City and surrounding towns with costumed singing telegram skits Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 01/07/08

Party Supplies 4 Sale    

I am selling all of my Party Store Party Supplies. I have Valentine items, Mardi Gras, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas I have 1. Confetti $1.00 2. Latex Balloons 1.00 per pack 3. Mylar Balloons 1.00 each 4. Chacater Theme Party plates, napkins, cups, ...
Posted by Anissa; updated 01/07/08

Sweet Sixteen Disaster     (3 replies)

I am complet;y clueless about what to do for my 16th birthday. I have a low dudget and i dont have a clue on the theme. The themes i have thought of i have no idea how to plan them to be a sucess. Ideas??
Posted by Kelicy; updated 01/07/08

100 Th Birthday Party    

Looking for extra special touches for grandmother 100th birthday party. Party is in a small hall, we have a DJ. Center pieces?? Favors?? Fun games?
Posted by Teresa; updated 01/07/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/07/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 01/07/08