My XV (Pictures)

Hey everyone-

I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it!
It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We learned the vals in 2 days w/ brindis cuz I arrived in Mexico like 5 days before. It was crazy but it was awesome I want another one! The church was nice and short. If anybody wants to see my pics write to me at btrzfairy4@msn.com. Hope you all have fun in yours!
Posted by Tania; updated 01/05/04

Hey I would like to see your pictures is there any way you can send me some cuz i need ideas on how to take my pics my quinceanera is on february 21,2004 my email is mariaflrs04@aol.com
Posted by lorena; updated 01/05/04

Yea I`m going to scan them and then I`ll try to send them to you. Oh and what do you mean how to m,ake your pics? Like what backrounds to put?
Posted by Tania; updated 01/06/04

YEAH THAT`S WHAT I MEANT BUT SOME PHOTOGRAPHER IS GOING TO TAKE MY PICS THIS SUNDAY AT THIS REAL NICE WATER FOUNTAIN HOPEFULLY THEY`LL COME OUT NICE I`LL SEND YOU SOME WHEN I GET MINE HE SAID IT TOOK LIKE 2 -3 DAYS TO COME IN. BYE
Posted by lorena; updated 01/06/04

Ok i`ll send them right now
Posted by Tania; updated 01/06/04

Hey girl did you get a chance to send them cuz I haven`t received them!
Posted by lorena; updated 01/06/04

Hey-
I tried yesterday but I had probs with my computer before and I hadn`t noticed that my scanner was disconnected and then everytime I log on to the net it shuts me off I`ll try again today.
Posted by Tania; updated 01/07/04

Hey tania could u send me some of ur XV pics???? i always like to look at peoples pictures, especially quinces.....i am really nervous for mine even though it is june....well i will talk to u latters!
Posted by lucero; updated 01/11/04

Oh i forgot to put my email its queen_g_low@sbcglobal.net
Posted by lucero; updated 01/11/04

HEY WUZ UP ?? WELL ANYWAYS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR QUINCENERA IN MEXICO WELL I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOOOD TIME AND I NEED IDEAS TOOO WELL PLEASE SEND THEM TO SPGURL2003@YAHOO.COM...AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU
Posted by ANGIE; updated 01/13/04

Hey...i would love to see your quince pictures!! mines in march(the 20th)your a lucky girl to have yours in mexico!the farthest idea to have mine was across the country in detroit...but that didnt work out.so anyways,when your coumputer works again send them to me @
Twinnumber1@hotmail.com
Posted by Sarita; updated 01/13/04

I`d like to see your pix, too cuz i`m having mine in july, 2004. My e- mail adress is hottielala25@sbcglobal.net
I bet they look hella kool!i have no idea where imma take my pictures!

*laura*
Posted by laura; updated 01/13/04

Hey I want to see your pic from your quince I`m having one on may so I wna check yours out to see how they came out well send them to me please please
Posted by Laura; updated 01/13/04

HEY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME OF UR PIC OF UR QUINCEANERA. MINE IS IN 05.28.2005. EMAIL THEM TO www.tigger013@sbcglobal.net
Thanx
Posted by BIANCA; updated 01/13/04

Laura-
I sent them to you yesterday but it says that it can`t to that address do you have another one?
Posted by Tania; updated 01/14/04

No i don`t have a other email try again. Email is tigger013@sbcglobal.net.
Posted by bianca; updated 01/14/04

Hey tania i tried looking at your pics but they said that there was no website found so can you just e-mail them thanks my e-mail is DADDYSGIRL4871@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Thanks again
Posted by crystal; updated 01/14/04

Hey,
Well my quince is on march 19th, i would like to see your pictures, if you can email them to me at allys29@yahoo.com, thanx
Posted by ~*Ashley*~; updated 01/15/04

I would like to see your pics send me and email to marcie1234@hotmail.com
Posted by marcie; updated 01/16/04

Hey tania well is wierd that it didn`t go well thats my email address matbe you typed it wrong try Spgurlie05@yahoo.com or do it again on aol

Bye
Posted by Laura; updated 01/16/04

HI! Well can you e-mail me some of you XV pictures. I would really appreciate it! My email adress is letcastillo@msn.com
-Leslie
Posted by L.C; updated 01/16/04