Mother And Daughter Dance

I am planning my sweet 16 to be like a quince but I dont know what to do when it is me and my mom I dance with my father but what is there to do with my mom? Please Help!
Posted by Guerita; updated 02/23/04

Hey whats up?? yea im doing the same thing as you..and im not sure either what 2 do with ma mom..she was saying something like that she is supposed to crown me after i dance with ma dad..but i donno..if nebody knows please help!
Posted by mamisita; updated 02/24/04

Hey that should be done the crowning but I want to do something more my mom because my dad gets to change my shoes and dance with me I want my mom to do something else like my dad. Please tell me if you got any ideas!
Posted by Guerita; updated 02/25/04

You could have your mom go in front of everyone n say a speech 2 u...cause i went to ma friends sweet 16..and she danced with her dad n den she went n had a dance with her mom...which looked so pretty....i have the same problem i donno what to do with ma mom either..
Posted by mamisita; updated 02/26/04

Hey Gurl, That sounds cool about dancing with her mom how did she proform it like a regular waltz? Peace
Posted by Guerita; updated 02/26/04

Yea...she did it to that song " Mama" bye boyz II men...everyone was crying it was so cute...wen is ya party??
Posted by mamisita; updated 02/26/04