MA 15!!!

Hey gurls mines iz cumin up too and im plannin everthing out its kinda stressfull but real FUN ima start practices soon thats da best beside
Posted by KIM; updated 02/10/04

Hey gurl i know what u mean im doing most of the work and its stressful but hopefully in the end it will be worth it pero its on july10th im from florida y tu? well i widh u the best of luck in yours mami!
Posted by maria; updated 02/10/04

Well gurl ma`s in L.A!!! that koo it is stress ful i had 2 guys (ma cuzions) and we were gonna do da practices but they said they cant the most hard thing is finding the guys well fo me it is thea koo gurl that urs is gonna be in july da 10 ma homegurl iz gonna have her sweet 16 dat same day !!!! lol Hopefully ima start da practices dis weekend oh yea another thang is that a chambelan dat i have iz sayin he cant BUT i told him he has to find the guy cuz its hard!! lol
Well gurl hit me up with any neew thing with ur 15 we can probably get to know each other KOOL!:) um... WELL LOTZ OF LUV FROM L.A. PEACE IM OUTTIE
Posted by KIM; updated 02/24/04

Hey ywall mine is L.A also yup well hopefully your comes out great and best of luck to everyone of you...well bye mine is april 3. 2004 im reall kinda of nervous ....
Angie
Holla back spgurl2003@yahoo.com
Posted by angie; updated 02/25/04

Sup` Yall I`m having a sweet 16 June 4, 2005 I hate that its a year away but I`m going down to Florida from NC to get my dress and whatever else I can get there. Good Luck with yalls quince!
Posted by Guerita; updated 02/25/04