My XV (Pictures)

Hey everyone-

I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it!
It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We learned the vals in 2 days w/ brindis cuz I arrived in Mexico like 5 days before. It was crazy but it was awesome I want another one! The church was nice and short. If anybody wants to see my pics write to me. Hope you all have fun in yours!
Posted by Tania; updated 01/16/04

I would like to see ur pic.email is tigger013@sbcglobal.net
Posted by bianca; updated 01/16/04

Can u please send me ur pictures at my email
Lacrazy_4ever2006@yahoo.com
Posted by Magali; updated 01/16/04

Hey i would love to see ur pics cause i wanna get an idea of how the pics for my quince are gonna be plz ......mine`s on November 13th ,,, i seriously can`t wait....thanks if you can send the to me or soemthing my e-mail is sprtychck101@yahoo.com ...thanks again
Posted by Ana; updated 01/17/04

I would like to see your pics, e mail me at Cute_princezz_2007@yahoo.com
Posted by cynthia; updated 01/18/04

I wanna see them too my email is lilkrazey322@yahoo.com
Posted by Chrisit; updated 01/18/04

I would like to see your pictures can you plz sne them to me at oventura611@earthlink.net
Thanxs jessica
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/19/04

I wanna see your pictures please e-mail me
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 03/01/04

Ok but I need your e-mail address.
Posted by Tania; updated 03/02/04

Hey i would like 2 see ur pics. My e-mail iz linkinparkchik89@sbcglobal.net thanx
Posted by gina; updated 03/02/04

OH my bad i missed my e-mail is ANAC7@PASITO.COM sorry!!!
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 03/02/04

Can us end them 2 me at silverjzm@aol.com
Thx
Posted by ~!!~ButterFly~!!; updated 03/02/04

Hey Tania can you plz send it to me to sprtychck101@yahoo.com. Thanks i appreaciate it. Thanks!
Posted by Ana; updated 03/04/04

I would like to see your pictures e-mail me at JFlores952@aol.com
Posted by LIzbeth; updated 03/05/04

I want to be able to see your pictures since my quinceanera is just like five and a half months away. I want to know if you can give me some suggestions on how i should plan for my quinceaneara too. Thanks.
Email me at raiders_always_and_forever81@yahoo.com
Posted by precious; updated 03/06/04

I would love to see your 15 pictures!!
Posted by PigletLover; updated 03/06/04

Hey girl i just read ur mail and i was wondering if can see ur pictures cause im really interested in looking at the cause my 15 are in august 27,2004 yeah so can u please send me ur pictures plz!?!?!?!?
Posted by Erika; updated 03/07/04

HEY TANIA,
I WOULD LIKE TO C UR PIXS MY EMAIL IS
Lacrazy_4ever2006@yahoo.com
Posted by Magali; updated 03/08/04

Hello Tania, I did post one of your photos on my website, thank you very much.
Rig
Http://www.latinmusicdj.com/quinceaneraideal.html

Visit our page for more info: Latin Image

Posted by Rig; updated 03/11/04

Hey i would like to see your pics porque i`m having mine june 26, 04 and even though my older sister already had hers it would be nice to see yours
Posted by KIm; updated 03/11/04

Ana, my quince is also on November 13, 2004. Is tour birthday on this day cuase mine birthday is.
Tania, I would really love to see your pics. My email is gail20082003@yahoo.com
I live on the eastern shor of Virginia which like nobody knows of. It`s a really little peninsula on the eastern coast of Virginia. It`s a little cold during November, and my damas want to wear like "sexy" dresses (ones that like show like all their body.) My mom wants to do my quince in Atlanta, Georgia, and my dad wants to do it in Mexico. But i`m having it in Virginiia what kind of dresses should they wear?
Posted by Avigail Cruz; updated 03/11/04