***~~~~TIPS ANYONE~~~~***

*WHAT THINGS DO YOU NEED? ( EX. COJIN, MEDALLA,.....)
*HOW MANY SONGS MAXIMUM?
*IS IT BETTER TO HAV JUST GUYS, OR GIRLS AND GUYS?
*DO U HAV TO FEED THE PEOPLE AT PRACTICES? AND IF SO WHAT KIND OF FOOD DO YOU FEED `EM?
*HOW LONG SHOULD THE PRACTICES BE?
*WHAT DO PEOPLE MEAN BY THEME??????
*CUANTO TIEMPO ANTES DE LA FIESTA TIENES QUE CONTRATAR A TU CORTE? COMPRAR TU VESTIDO? MANDAR INVITACIONES?EMPESAR A PRACTICAR?
*PORFAVOR QUE ALGUIEN ME AYUDE!
*SOY DE DALLAS TEXAS PORFAVOR SOMEBODY SEND TIPS FOR EVERYTHING!!!
Posted by Mayra; updated 03/07/04

Help me!!!!!!!
Posted by Mayra; updated 03/11/04

My quince is in one week and 2 days i think...the 20th.anyways my dance practices are 2 hours long and we give them stuff like pizza and hot dogs...but you dont have to feed them.it depends on what time you decide to have the practices.my practices are from 545 to 745,so like dinner time
Posted by sarah; updated 03/11/04

What you need is un cojin la medalla en anillo necesitas flores para ofreserle a la virgen you need your biblia y rosario corona your sapatillas for the valz where you change them necesitas chambelanes limo pastel la misa el salon la comida los padrinos el vestido y lo mas princiapal you need to be their
Posted by Marina; updated 03/11/04

Is 14 chambelanes for me too much? Thanx yall
Posted by Mayra; updated 03/12/04

Well for my quince i had guys and grls which was kool and we started practicing like 2 months before my quince twice every week and we fed them all the time stuff like pizza,hot dogs,ships,cokes,chicken just stuff 2 snack on so they wouldnt get restless

In response 2 ur question i dont think 14 guys is 2 many but thik about it are all these guys gonna participate at practice and not play around thats why i only had 8 guys! and they just played around so think about it and give it some thought
Posted by Amanda; updated 03/12/04

Thanx nikki did u get ur dress there?
Posted by mayra; updated 03/12/04