My Quince Anos

Hi everyone! i need help on what color i should have my damas dresses? my dress is beige,copper, and gold. Any ideas? pleeze help!!!!! thanks, amaris
Posted by Amaris; updated 01/13/03

Well for myquince im having lilac, i think a pretty colors for a quince is lilac,pink,blue, Marune(dark red),green. I think you should get marune,it will look nice because it sort of gose with u
Posted by ***************; updated 04/18/03

That was from me i forgot to put my name good luck w/ ur quince!!!!!!!! :)
Posted by vanessa; updated 04/18/03

Hey well i think ur color should be a mix of gold and copper. I dunno how to explain it. Welll my colors are whyte n baby yellow my guys are whyte n girls yellow n my dress is whyte w/ yellow flowers
Posted by nani; updated 04/18/03

Hi my name is maribel i live in california in the central valley!
Your question was that what color should you get for your damas? i decided with that beige color, the dresses for the damas should be yellow!

Sincerely, maribel
E-mail me back, to see if you liked my idea!
P.s. If you don`t feel comfortable with my idea you can always choose the one you like!
Posted by Maribel; updated 04/21/03

Yeah that maribel isnt me

Amaris: how bout ivory.

My color is pastel yellow and trust me gold with baby yellow does not look good. My centerpieces (homemade) turned out mismatched because we started putting gold ribbon on them and then found the cutest yellow ribbon so we started putting that ribbon on the centerpieces we hadn`t done. Let me tell you that it doesn`t look good but I wasn`t gonna start all over so I left them like that. Good luck finding your colors though. And remember gold and yellow is a no no.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 04/23/03

HOLA PUES MIRA DESPUES DE VER LOS COLORES QUE ESCOJISTES PARA TU VESTIDO ES DIFICIL DESIDIR EL COLOR DE TUS DA MAS PERO YO CREO QUE EL COLOR QUE MAS TE GUSTA DE LOS COLORES DEL VESTIDO ESTARIA BIEN POR QUE ALFIN Y ALCABO QUE TU ERES LA FESTEJADA Y TU ERES LA QUE DEBES DE ESTAR FELIZ CON EL COLOR AMI ME LOS BAN A SER EN DICIEMBRE Y A TI?? NADAMAS QUE MI VESTIDO BA A ASER BABY BLUE Y LOS DE MIS DAMAS TAMBIEN BUENO SUERTE Y MUCHAS FELICIDADES ESPERO Y TE GUSTE MI OPINION CUIDATE MUCHO!!!
Posted by ESTELA; updated 07/28/03

Send me diffrent color damas dress and pictures of dress please thank you good bye
Posted by judy; updated 08/05/03

Bueno yo tambein te escribo proque mi colores son casi igual no mas que yo no boy a teiner damas puros chamblanes son seis y mis colores son beige y dorado (gold) mis quince anos van a ser in enero 15 2005 cuando va ser tu fesita bueno you digo que tus damas mejor que se vistan de como yellow se da ver mejor muchas feliscadades te deso mucho se qusta e-mail me para escribe ir me al chaparrita-querida@yahoo.com suerte!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Josie; updated 11/09/03

I AM HELPING MY COUSIN WITH HER QUINCE BUT I AM AFRAID I AM GOING TO GIVE HER THE IDEAS FOR MY QUINCE THEN SHE WILL END UP HAVING HER QUINCE THE WAY I WAS PLANNING MINE. ANY HELP PLEASE...
Posted by Angela; updated 12/27/03

Hey Girl I think you should put your damas dresses beige if your dress is pink if not it should be a bright color
Posted by Roxsana Lissett; updated 01/10/04

Help i don`t know what color my quince anos thing`s should be i need help
Posted by Feliciana; updated 01/17/04

Hey wuddup quinceaNearas-2-Be...
I had my quinceanera 8/30/03 and let me tell you, it was a dream come true. But anyways, my dress color was also a goldish-biege color and my damas` dresses went with a perrywinkle color( a mix between /bluebaby blue/purple).and with the guys we went traditional and they wore black tux`s and there inside vests were abeige with gold touches and a black tie. We did all our decorations with my colors of perrywinkle and gold and it all turned out really pretty! my cake was a light beige and had perrywinkle touches and flowers all over. That was very cute. So hey, i suggest going with a Perrywinkle, or a Royal blue. Also try and match colors together so you can see how they look together. But in the end, its all up to you and hey dont stress out too much cuz i know how it feels to be stressed to the max and just hang in there when you feel that its hard. Youll see its worth all the effort. Much love,good luck.
Posted by Mariana; updated 01/17/04

Hey, my daughter is having her quinceanera and her dress is not going to be the comon white , pink, blue, or lilac. Her is going to be a combination of beige on the bottom and baby pink on top and her damas are going to be a very light mint color. Since your dress is beige I though your damas will look good on a conbination of bottom beige and top either yellow, pink or green pink and green its a very nice conbination. I think.... Well good luck.
Posted by maria; updated 03/04/04

HEY YOU SHOULD HAVE UR DAMA DRESSES A BRIGHT COLOR IF IT IS IN THE SUNNER CAUSE THAT WOULD LOOK SO PRETTY. WELL REMEBER GOOD LUCK AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN. CAUSE THIS IS YOUR BIG DAY TO COME. ITS ALL ON YOU 15 GIRL.. WISH YOU THEW BESTEST LUCK!!
Posted by BELINDA; updated 03/14/04

Hey i need an advice right away!...k my problem is that i need an advice about what colour i should have for the damas..lots of gurls want dark red like a wine colour but the other gurls want a dark blue colour and their both sooo pretty, but i have 2 pick a colour that all the gurls must agree on so wat should I do????
I need HELP!!!!!!!!
Posted by tania; updated 03/18/04