My Sweet 15 Was The Bomb!

This goes to all the ladies out there who are nervous. Listen i had my sweet 15 on oct.4.03 and it was the bomb! my birthday is on march 19 and i wanted another party...i wanted a sweet 16 but my parents waisted 12 thousand dollars...believe it or not. They did! my dress was soooo beutiful! it was worth it for 800 dollars! i desinged it myself. And this lady made it for me. I was soooo nervous cuz my whole family had been waitng for that day sience the day i was born. And now i want another party just like it cuz i know that theres nothing like ur sweet 15 or 16 party. So i`m telling u please enjoy it cuz it doesnt last......make it last for the rest of ur life....remember it ur day to shine!

Good luck!
Posted by nancy; updated 03/16/04

Hey i`m glad it was good can you give me the details on how u planned it where u had it and what to do now that mine`s comin up. I would really apreciate that . Thanx. :D
Posted by sammy; updated 03/16/04

Hey what kind of music did u use?? do u know any wapangos? email me if u can at prettychula27@aol.com
Posted by Kim; updated 03/17/04

I used all kind...mostly spanish....but at the end of the night we playde bachata all night.
Posted by nancy; updated 03/18/04