Future Quinceaneras

My cotilion was in Mexico a year ago. I had a lot of fun. I have a journal on the internet with alot of my pictures. I`ll be adding more to the journal. If you would like to see my journal just email me with your email address and ill send them to you. To the girls that didnt get the pictures they wanted sorry. The message was erased because it was in 2003 and i couldnt get your email address. So send it to me again and i will send you the link to my web site.
Posted by Priscilla; updated 03/13/04

Hey my name is Maribel Razo. I am interested in your quinceanera journal. I want to see it because mine is almost coming in a few months. I want to see how was yours.
My e-mail address is maribel1300@msn.com or ravemari3000@yahoo.com.

THANK YUO!
Posted by Maribel; updated 03/14/04

HEY I`M NIKKI AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE HOW YOURS WENT
E-MAIL IT TO ME AT JOELSHUNNYBUN91@AOL.COM THANX VERYMUCH BYEZ
Posted by nikki G; updated 03/14/04

Hi my name is Sarah~Maria I would really like to view your Quinceñera Journal. My email is loco_1961@juno .com I am planning my sweet 16 soon. And it should be just like a quince. Thank you so much.
Posted by Guerita; updated 03/14/04

Hello! My name is Natasha Vazquez, my sweet 15 is on May 29 2004 and I would love too see your journal so plz email it to me at banginglatina@yahoo.com Thank you very much.
Posted by Natasha Vazquez; updated 03/14/04

My name is Isabel., and Im interested in how ur 15th went! My e-mail is SweetCheerQT4SHO@aol.com
Posted by Issy; updated 03/14/04

Hey I`m Courtney and I`m interested in seeing ur journal and your pictures too! If you could email me at Sk8ingprincess88@yahoo.com that would be great.
Posted by Courtney; updated 03/14/04

I would email me at lilspoiled12@msn.com thanx
Posted by sammy; updated 03/14/04

Hi i would like to look at your journal when was yours ? ok well i got to go know bye
Posted by crystal; updated 03/14/04

Hey well i would like to see them plese my e-mail is lozerchick564@aol.com
Posted by Génesis Pamela; updated 03/15/04

Hey my name is Kim and I would like to see your journal my email is PrettyChula27@aol.com
Posted by Kim; updated 03/15/04

Well my name Breezi and Im planning my Sweet 16 and my family is making it just like i 15nera, I would love to see your journal and pics. My email is lil_babydoll_85546@yahoo.com
Posted by Breezi; updated 03/15/04

Hi! my name is bianca. I would like to read ur journal.My email is ......... Tigger013@sbcglobal.net
Thanx
Posted by babyblue; updated 03/16/04

Hello Priscilla! Corrections Too my email it`s banginglatina7@yahoo.com. Plz email me your journal.
Posted by Natasha Vazquez; updated 03/16/04

I would like to see your journal

Latinjen0000@yahoomail.com

Jen
Posted by jennifer; updated 03/16/04

Hey its me priscilla im glad i canhelp you guys by sending my journal. Leave a comment in my guestbook. Ill be adding ore pics tonight most likely so check back once in a while. I can also help in anything you need like vals songs. I made my own vals and it was beautiful.I also made the arc in my own cottillion.
Posted by Priscilla; updated 03/16/04

HEY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE UR PICTURES CAUSE IM HAVING MINES IN AUGUST 27, 2004 BUT IM DOING IT IN THE 28TH CASUE ITS SATURDAY!!!!! PLZ!!!!!!!! SEND THEM TO ME!!!!
Posted by ERIKA; updated 03/17/04

OPPPPS!!!!! ITS MI ERIKA I FORGOT MY EMAIL ITSS

LEON4161@SBCGLOBAL.NET!!!!!
Posted by ERIKA; updated 03/17/04

Hi, can you please e-mail me your journal/pictures? I would really like to see them. Thanks. My e-mail address is ALEBABY13@AOL.COM
Posted by Ale; updated 03/17/04

Hiyee I really want to see the pictures!!!!! My email address is SVCutie822@aol.com Thanx
Posted by Sylvia; updated 03/18/04

HEY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR JOURNAL MINES JUNE 12 AND I`M NERVOUS
Posted by ANGIE; updated 03/18/04