Necesito Ayuda Para Mis 16`s

Necesito ayuda en como planiar mis 16...no se ni como empesar...lo unico que se, es que va hacer bien simple not exaggerated...my birthday is on feb.15 of the year 2005...i know that its a long way to go but i dont want to stress my self...if you have any info on how i should start planning my sweet 16, plz hit me up at TuRicanMami@migente.com or at UnaCrazyBoricua@aol.com
`-----|Puerto Rican Ă‘eTa|-----`
Posted by Yaslene; updated 03/21/04

Hey well Im having some trouble and I was wondering if you guys could help me out. Im turning Sweet 16 on September 6 I didnt think it was a big deal or even think I was gettin a party until a couple of weeks ago. Now Im really looking forward to the whole day being about me growing up. I want it SO bad to be like a 15nera the dinner, the dance, changing shoes, all that but I dont want to make a big deal to my family my aunt is paying for most of if along with my mom and myself. Its also going to be a themed party its the 1920`s "Gangster." And I really need some help on what to do and not to make a big deal but make it very special for me. Any help would be great if you just email me! Thanks and good luck on your b-days.
Posted by Brianna; updated 03/22/04

Yea, my party is gonna b really ghetto but gangsta cuz of my family.....mis caballeros wanna wear sum pink, black or white tux or if not sum jerseyz wit air forces...mis damas wanna wear dresses or sum jersey dress....i dont really care cuz im ghetto/gangsta too but it all dependz on wat my sweet 16 gonna b like....
Posted by yaslene; updated 03/22/04