R.I.P. ADAN SANCHEZ

Well it`s terrible to know that el compita adan sanchez se nos adelanto. Bueno para todo/as la/os fanaticos estamos muy tristes pero no hay que estar haci. Hay que estar felizes que pues conocimos a una estrella que fue y siguira haciendo una persona y un ser humano muy brillante. Hay que seguir adelante y pues si alguien quiziera hablar mas de el aqui estoy yo su fan #1.
ARRIBA ADAN Y CHALINO SANCHEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
ADAN donde quiera que estes nosotros te vamos a extranar y tambien seguir queriendote.
LOVE YA SO MUCH ADAN!!!
Posted by janet; updated 03/29/04

Hey does any one have pictures of adan i cant find any and i really need some pictures please so tell me so good websites please this is really important
Posted by Brianna; updated 03/29/04

HEY WELL I FOUND THAT SAME DAY THAT HE DIED AND IT DIDN`T REALLY HIT ME UNTIL TODAY WHEN I SAW IT ON TEX MEX TV AND I WAS CRYING MY ASS OFF. AND I CALLED ALL MY HOMEGIRLZ AND IT WAS REALLY SAD IF ANYONE HAS PICS OF HIM PLEASE SEND ME SOME THANXZ!! TO ADAN I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH QUE EMPAZ DESCANSES PAPI CHULO!!
Posted by crystal; updated 03/29/04

Go to google and then images type adans name and probably u would see his pics
Posted by Eliana; updated 03/30/04

Hey if you want pics gto to univision and type music then go to memorial pictures and you could see them R.I.P ADAN SANCHEZ papi chulo!!!
Posted by liliana; updated 04/06/04