I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me
I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine
Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always helping gurls with theres bye :)
Posted by jessica; updated 12/13/04

Hey could you send me your pictures to vlo913@yahoo.com Thanks!!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 12/13/04

Hey can i see your pix i`m having my quince on sep the 3 i can`t wait how many girls did you have and did they have to pay for thier dresses i relly need alot of help on my quinceanera please help i like that you all ready had one you know about it my email adress is lilmaramara@yahoo.com thank you and i hope you had the best time ever on your big day hope i can to bye for now
Posted by tete; updated 12/22/04

Hey i would really like 2 see da pics! im preparing for mine and i can really use some ideas.... E-mail them at lilddevil436@hotmail.com thanx!
Posted by cutelilshowty; updated 12/23/04

Hey im preparing my quine in june of 05 n i would like to look at the picture please email me @ crazzyblaxican@yahoo.com thanx
Posted by yessie; updated 12/26/04

I`d like to see your pics, my quince is feb. 5 so its coming up. My email is kdsuarez@yahoo.com. Thanks
Posted by Karla; updated 12/26/04

Can u HoOk me Up wit a piC so I Could Get An IDea OF wut I wanT ThanX
Posted by Reyna; updated 12/26/04

My emailz latinachica4444@netscape.net
Posted by Reyna; updated 12/26/04

Hi can u please send me some pictures im desperate for some ideas for my quince so can u please do me the favor?? THANKS!!! my email is kissmycheeks21@yahoo.com
Posted by dennise; updated 12/27/04

Hey chick well iam having my 15 birthday on july 23 and were looking at some dresses and you know everything you need for the big day.Well i think it would be great if you can send me some pixs and if you give me some good ideas? thank you and my e-mail adress is xxchuntiloverxx@yahoo.com
Posted by Carla; updated 12/27/04

Send me some pics i got my quinceanera comng up in july 30,2005 i wanna see if i got get some more ideas for my quince anos send them at lalocalv@yahoo.com please
Posted by linda; updated 01/02/05

Hey chick can you please send me some pics? that would be tight.ight then thanks xxchuntiloverxx@yahoo.com
Posted by Carla; updated 01/02/05

Can you please E-mail me the pics? thanks
Xxchuntiloverxx@yahoo.com
Posted by Carla; updated 01/03/05

Hey gurl, will u please send me ur pics...i`m planning my sisters quince and i need some ideas, thanks! munchkin69rm@aol.com
Posted by marisela; updated 01/05/05

Sendme some pixz if u could please!at:
Daisy_z__@hotmail.com
Posted by Daisy; updated 01/24/05

Hey can u plz send those pictures 2 bubblegum_diva13@hotmail.com

Thnx so much!
Posted by xaviana; updated 01/31/05

Can you plese send me some of the pixz? and while your at it maybe you can give me some pointers? well here is my e-mail xxchuntiloverxx thanks!
Posted by Carla; updated 01/31/05

My quince is on the 30th of july 2005 so can u email me too at daniellasolis2004@yahoo.com
Posted by daniella; updated 02/01/05

Hey girl wuz up?
I wanna to know if you can hook me up with the pictures you talk about. My email is alejlo1@yahoo.com Holla!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Alejanrda; updated 02/01/05