Im 14 And Im Pregnat

I am 14 and i jus found out i am pregnat. My b/f said he will stay with me and support the kid as much as he can. He is 16. I am so scared. I dont kno wat to do. I havnt told my parents yet. It has only been 2 weeks. I dont kno how to tell them, they will kill me. Does anyone have any advice on how to tell them? i would really like someone to talk to so if u want to email me please do it. I need help and advice. BlondeBabe128@msn.com or u can instant message me at Ticklemyfeets. Thanx!
Posted by Kayla; updated 12/10/04

Kayla, go to your local pharmacy and buy yourself a pregnancy test...stop wondering. Hopefully in the future you will better protect yourself. Good luck.
Posted by katie; updated 12/10/04

Man, gyrl dont abort your child you will live that up until you die and you will feel real sorry for it. But write your parents a letter that tells them you are pregant and how you feel about it and then just see what they say that is the best way to do it. Then again you shouldnt even be having sex at the age of 14 gyrl, but this is the price you are goin to have to pay now. I know all about it, you take this situation and learn from it. Oh and believe you me dont believe in what everything your boyfriend tells you `cause it is not always true, just be very independent.
Posted by Brie; updated 12/13/04

Gurl go to your local planned pregnancy department and tell them that you need help and from there they`ll help you belive me i work there after school
Posted by jennifer; updated 12/15/04

Hey girl you should make sure if your pregnet or not and if you are tell your parents as soon as posible so they could help you.
Posted by mayra; updated 12/15/04

Why do you care who her boyfriend is?
Posted by la gorda; updated 12/18/04

Hey chick don`t worry everything will be ok. And if you would like to talk to someone i would love to talk to you k. My e-mail is xxchunitloverxx@yahoo.com and my sn is momislovable and it is an aol one k. Take care and if anyone wants to talk i love to meet new people so you too can write to me laters
Posted by Carla; updated 12/27/04

Damn that`s messed up! well first of all make sure your pregnant by going to the pharmacy and getting a pregancy test. Don`t even think of aborting. If ur boyfriend told u that he`ll stay with you that`s love!It was both ur fault for not using protection but if ur going to talk to ur parents its better that both of u talk to them. At first they are going to be really mad but then they will get over it. But if u don`t think its safe to talk to ur parents go to an adult like friend or family member that u trust and ask them for help to see what u should do. Hope it goes well. Just think positive thar everything`s going to go well don`t think negative.
Posted by diana; updated 01/02/05

Hey girl, I`m sorry to hear that but dont lose hope if you are. My email address is plyfilthy21@aol.com you can email me we can talk about it if you`d like.
Posted by Ruby; updated 01/04/05

Hey if you need something i will help you on anything gest be come and talk to your parent gets talk to them about it and they will understand k so e-mail me if you need something or you want to talk to someone i am 14 to so don`t worry k be careful
Posted by Ruby; updated 01/06/05

Hey gurl dnt tell ur parentz till u find out that ur really pregnet. If u r dnt sweat!!! ur baby`s daddy is there and i know ur parentz will be there. But i don`t know if u should have a (15) b/c...well it dependes on how many months u r. If i was u i have one no matter wut b/c ur only 15 once!! so tell me if u got one or not. Ok PEACE.
Posted by irene; updated 01/07/05

That`s what yall get for opening them legs...not to sounds like a bytch or anything...but don`t yall have some sense that if yall have sex yall will end up pregnant??..that`s why birth control & condoms were made 4 USE THEM!...if your going to be out there having sex get ready for the consequences...either way I hope he takes responsibility...& like these girls have said abortion isn`t the solution...it`s not his/her fault for your actions!
Posted by lilmama; updated 01/26/05

Hey girl. Damn. Girl i feel your pain. I am like that too. You should do the thing you feel is correct. If you think you can have the pride to stick up to your parents just do it. Don`t be scared. Well if your sure your pregnant then tell them its up to them to decide to kill you or not. But first of all. Go get tested. Don`t worry about their reactions until your are sure if your pregnant or not. Go to a local doctors office. Maybe they can help you there. There are places where yo can get this kind of help. Just remember that no matter what your parents will understand even if it takes a while. And don`t do anything stupid.
Posted by Ruby; updated 01/27/05

Sometimes we feel like we cannot turn to our parents when we really mess up, but to our surprise, even through they`re dissappointment, they still come through strong for us. I seems like they work best in the worst case scenerios- because they sense we need them the most (even if their initial reaction is dissappointment and hurt). They tend to get over themselves and concentrate on you. (Trust me, I know from experience.) Good luck. Discuss with your parents what you should do, and do not let other people`s distant opinions affect the course your life should take - because ultimately you need to live that life to completion (and not any of the people on this posting with their very strong views.)
Posted by katie; updated 01/27/05

Hey its ok if you are scared to tell your parents i was scared to i am 14 and i have a baby when i told my mom i was pregnent it broke her heart. She told me i was going to have an abortion and i told her no then she got really mad. But she told me how was i going to support it if i was only 14 and we hardly have money.
I told her my babys daddy was going to help and she said thats what i think. Well 2 or 3 months later my babys daddy played me and i caught him and left him my mom was right but that was no reason to have an obortion. Well my baby is 8 months and his dad and i have been on and off for the past year or so and he still plays me every time were together i even threatened to not let him see the baby but that has not changed so i moved on and now i have a boyfriend who is 15 and loves me and my baby. Oh and my mom loves my baby and is glad i had him she spoiles him.it is not hard but where ever u go ur baby gose onless u have a sitter. Its not hard its just a lot of responsability especially when they get sick. I have a lot of fun and laughs with him. He has 4 teeth and is learning how to walk. I have no trouble with money cause his grandparents and my friends help. Just tell your parents when u r ready and have a talk with them n tell them how u feel they will understand. Were all regular poeple. No ones perfect we all make mistakes!
Posted by deandra; updated 01/27/05

Hey gurl well me and my buddy think u should tell ur parents their going to find out somehow so its better if u tell them b4 they find out by some one else and whatever their response is keep ur baby k good luck luv ya,
Ana and perla
Posted by Perla & Ana; updated 01/31/05

It`s true about what some girls say don`t abort your baby it`s get a baby is not the baby fult is your boyfriend fult because he new you were to young to do sex so don`t abort you baby he gest a little baby that is on you so please don`t do it it will be bad for the baby because they not going to be with there real parent`s so please don`t abort it it not the baby fult is your boyfriend fult and your` s for having sex at this age so talk to your family about it they going to get mad at first but then they have to love your baby because the baby is of her daugther so they have to take it. Love your baby Good luck if any one want to talk e-mail me at rubyrdz10@yahoo.com please i will help you anytime
Posted by Ruby; updated 02/01/05