Regalo Sorpresa???

Hey peeps iam having my Quince in July and iam getting all the padrinos and my mom wants to know if i should have a madrina for (el regalo sorpresa?) and what should it be iknow its a surprise but she wants me to give her an i dea of what i want? so hey do you guys think you can give me some ideas? thanks or e-mail me xxchuntiloverxx@yahoo.com
Posted by Carla; updated 02/09/05

Whoever your padrino is really decides what they want it to be. I know people who have given stereos, cell phones, jewlery, etc. They wrap them in different boxes so you have to work your way to the biggest to smallest boxes sometimes:)
Posted by Lisa; updated 02/10/05

Hey thanks for the info. But did you already have your quince? and how about um what did you get? what kind of person should i ask to be my padrino for that?
Posted by Carla; updated 02/10/05

Guys whats a regalo sorpresa i need one od those if any one no`s please ide really appreciate it if u told me buh bye////
Posted by Perla & Ana; updated 02/12/05

A regalo sorpresa is ( a surprise gift) its a gift given to you. The gift is something that you don`t excpect.anything else?just ask?
Posted by Carla; updated 02/12/05

Yea well im having one very soon but like what so they give me any thing and do i pick them do i have to have one of those w/b k buh bye....
Posted by Perla & Ana; updated 02/18/05

Na u don`t have to have one but i want one so i can get an extra gift.lol na iam messin.
Posted by Carla; updated 02/18/05