Dance

I`m have having a sweetsixteen next month for my daughters (twins) and we still can not pick out a dance for the court of honor. Does anyone have any ideas? Please not the cha cha slide dance or boot scootin or electric slide. If you have any ideas let me know. Cinderella is the theme
Posted by bren; updated 02/07/05

Columbiana dance is good
Posted by bren; updated 02/07/05

What type of music are they dancing to? My daughter is doing 2 versions of the bop, the one that people danced to years ago and then the newer version "Step in the name of love". We are praying for her to change her mind to that latter and to do a waltz but she wants what she wants.
Posted by Mika; updated 02/07/05

Right now we a thinking to do a cumbia by Fito Olivares Cumbia Caliente to be exact but we don`t know exactly how the dance will go.
Posted by Bren; updated 02/07/05

Bren, did you see about going to a local Dance studio and talking to the teacher? I went to a local school and told them what I was looking to do and 1 Saturday a month, the kids go for 1 hour to learn their dances. They will do that 5 times and she charged me $150 for the lessons. I found that fair for 16 kids to learn a dance.
Posted by Mika; updated 02/07/05

No I haven`t but I will look into it. Thanks
Posted by Bren; updated 02/08/05