Please Send Ideas For A 50`s Theme In July,05

Ladies , my daughter is having her 15era in july, I need ideas for decorations. I have some of my own already, but would appreciate yours. She loves Elvis and her favorite movie is Grease. So anything that you can send my way would be nice. We are having a big ice-cream shake ( straws and a cherry) for the centerpieces made of flowers. Colors are black, pink, and a mint green. Thanks mom
Posted by alma; updated 04/23/05

Hello - I would love to help you out, I see you already have your centerpieces and they sound really cute, if you are looking for favors, or toasting flutes, etc. I would enjoy working on this theme very much. From Elvis to Grease!

Connie
Www.uniquelyyoursweddingdesigns.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 04/24/05

Hi Mom,

I have been brainstorming on ideas for you and I was thinking I could do glasses for you with Jukeboxes and 45`s on them, they would be neat for favors and I can even put names, etc. On them.

Another neat idea was I know at our grocery store they have Coke in the original smaller glass bottles - those would be very neat to have. I also do Ice buckets that I could paint up with cars from the 50`s, elvis silhouette`s, etc. And then you could fill them with ice and the coke in the bottles??

Just some thoughts I am having a free shipping special as well. But this would be very fun to do.

Connie
CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 04/25/05