Saying Thank You

Hey everyone, my quinceanera is going to be on july,9th 2005 i need help. I am 14 right now and well i am working on my quinceanera and well i just found out i have to say a thank you to everyone that came and stuff. Can anyone give me ideas on how to say thankyou and i want it to be very special and i want it to involve my mom because if it wasnt 4 her i wouldn`t have a quinceanera
Posted by sandy; updated 04/10/05

Well, you can start off by saying thanks to God. Then say thanks to my parents and to all my padrinos for making this party reality. Then thank everyone for showing up and tell them how much it means to you that they are there with you in a very special moment in your life. Tell them to keep having fun.
Posted by Brenda; updated 04/10/05

Maybe something like this and you can add more to it...
However, I would have a special gift for my mother. I am giving my parents a scrapbook filled with pictures of me from firth even the ultrasound picture, up to my formal pictures that I am taking in my gown at the Azalea Gardens before the Sweet 16. I have the book at my Grandmom`s house and I am almost at 100 pages in the book filled with Jolee stickers and other stickers and all kinds of pictures, it is a special handmade gift to thank my parents for giving me my party.

Thank you for worshipping with me,
For honoring me with your presence
For your prayers,
And for the beautiful gift you gave…
Thank you for adding to the joyful spirit
Of my quince años celebration
A special honor and thanks to my parents
Whose the love has given me
A great feeling for reaching this time in my life,
When dreams of a little girl become
Realities of a young woman.
Posted by Alyssa; updated 04/12/05

Sorry, you should always thank God first for without him, you are nothing!
Posted by Alyssa; updated 04/12/05

Hey where is your quinceanera going to be at because mine is on July 9,2005 too!!
Posted by jessica; updated 04/23/05

Hey, I`m having my 15 on July 9,2005 as well!
Posted by Amy; updated 04/23/05

That is soo kool that u 2 guys are having ur 15-nera the same day as mine well jessica mine is ganna be at the Ramada Penthouse in Rosemont, IL. I live in chicago where do you guys live? Where is your patries ganna be at? Email me at chica14sg@aol.com okay or post it here thats fine. Hey everyone i have another question ..... How do u no who 2 pick 4 the guys that walk down with the girls (damas) because 2 of mine just found out that they r ganna go on vacation and well i am down 2. I have many guy friends but i think it would feel weird 2 ask them. How can i ask them? but i am also unsure if they will say yes anyways.
Posted by Sandy; updated 04/24/05