*****GHETTO 15*****

Tell me wat yall think bout my 15 next in 4 months.....my damas are going to wear short white miniskirts with lavender haltertops and thier all gonna have cornrows and wear the light purple chucks.. And their gonna carry 1 natural flower the colo of their outfit....their chamblaines are gonna wear some black shorts wit the black and white chuck and a black and white sean john shirt and a white and balck bandana.... Im gonna wear a short pink mini strapless dress with pink chucks...hairs gonna have half way cornrows and up....my chambrlain is gonna wear all white...shorts and stuff....wit all white chucks.... Instead of el vals we`re gonna dance reggae..i think its gonna be tra- by don chezina or gata salvaje by hector y tito.... So what do yall think of my 15?????????:)oh yea my parents actually support this!!!!!!!!
Posted by erica; updated 08/05/04

Look bitch if u were a TRUE SALVADORIAN YOU WOULDNT E DOIN SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT WHAT THE FUCKIS YOUR MOTHA FUCKING PROBLEM U MAKE US LOOK RAL BAD SO CHECK YOURSLF U STUPID SKANKY ASS SLUTY LOOKING HOE LOOK IN THE MIRROR AGAIN BITCH YOU AINT SALVADORIAN PINCHE VICHITA MALBADA

FROM A TRUE!!!! SALVI FOR LIFE
Posted by Jonus; updated 08/05/04

Send me sum pics i wanna see um if u have some.tffny_garcia@yahoo.com
Posted by tiffany; updated 08/05/04

From a guys point of view i think that its tight that you gonn have ur damas as hoes and guys as supposal pimps.
Posted by adrian; updated 08/06/04

Gurll I support u all da way......Damn that is tight!
Plus u lucky ur parrents are supporting u!! Y Q no te importe lo que los demas piensen do it how ever u want. That is a tight as IDEA and how does that gurl know ur salvadorian!?! Well gotta bounce asta luego!I am having mines the guys as pachucos so GO 4 IT! :-)
Posted by MexicanChica*; updated 08/08/04

Very original idea but needs just a bit of work....how bout u try sumthing like this....for the church girls wear long formal dresses nd guyz wear tux...nd u get a very pretty formal dress....then at the hall, after u do the waltz u change into to halters nd miniskirts nd wutever u want the guyz to wear for the surprise dance nd u stay like that for the rest of the night.... Just my opinion, but for me it doesnt really seem like a quince w/out the formal clothes
Posted by *StArz*; updated 08/08/04

Hey-
That sounds real good and I really like the reggae idear! Many people like me when plaining there quinceanaro really don`t no what to do it sounds like you have a pretty good idear of how yours is gonna be.
Have a good quinceanaro
JASMINE
Posted by Jasmine; updated 08/08/04

Well this is *starz* again...i just forgot to add a lil sumthing in my last message...for ur surprise dance u should use the song "vibrate" by petey pablo...its such a great song to dance to...well have fun
Posted by *StArz*; updated 08/08/04

Hey girl ur idea is tight don`t listen to those haterz cause they just mad cause they couldn`t do something nice and ghetto.I would love to see your pics can you e-mail them at natysweetangel@yahoo.com or to chicananaty15@hotmail.com
Posted by natalie; updated 08/20/04

U know what, im not tryin to be no biatch or nuthin, but goin out thurr lookin like some hoodrat doesnt really seem like the thing to do for your quince, i mean isnt your quince suppost to imply that youre a little girl TURNING into an adult who could possibly wear that clothes, i just think that if you wear that, that people aint gonna get the right idea about you, ya know!
Much luv
Posted by ReBeCcA; updated 08/22/04

Umm well that sounds very interesting!! Me personally I would NEVER have my quince like that. But hey its ur Quince do wat you please.
Posted by Daniela; updated 08/27/04

There is anothing sexier than seeing young girls in mini skirts. Especially if they have a nice round ass and tiits. Just do what your mind tells you and you`ll be happy. If you want to model on my magazine let me know. I`m looking for young girls to pose in bikinis and some, you know. Have fun.
Later

Sexmacho
Posted by beto; updated 08/27/04

Erica sorry but that is just wrong that is suppose to be a special day for you and do you really thing that the parents of little kids are gonna approve of this i am just saying that is my opinion but what ever floats your boat good luck its nothing that i would choose but if you want it that way its you decision do you have any pics it would be interesting to see how things went
Posted by Heather; updated 10/29/04

Its your choice. But i think you should reserch the real meaning of quinces its not just a party! and man have a little respect your going to go into a church at first!!
Oh if your gonna dance regge dance to ivy Queen!!
Also i think your idea is defaming a quinceanera!!
Be careful on what you decide you don`t what to let the wrong message get out!! and of course the guys are gonna like it espacaily the prev.. So what your theme gonna be hoe down? (jk) but seriously think realy hard before you take the finall decision!!
Posted by cheli; updated 11/04/04

Im sry but thats not going to be a real quinceanera and thats not right it should be traditonal
Posted by gurli; updated 11/06/04

Erica its supose to mean you going into woman hood not into 5luthood neways drop that lame @ss 5hit and go wit formal then morph into 5lutsandpimps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sind im not hatin aint nuttin to hate on
Posted by shoainthatin; updated 12/31/04

And i thought i was going to be different for having my quince in black and white. I personally don`t agree with your idea, bcuz i was raised a proper child, but if that`s the way you want people to look at you, be my guest!!! And i suggest u watch out, you have a pyscho talking bout how sexy that`s gonna b!!
Posted by Boricau_nena; updated 12/31/04

Listen gurl i like ur idea and everything and i agree with half the people replying to u because I mean u may think that looks good but u kno that only looks good 4 a hoe and like wat people say u should be formal first and change into that afta cuz i mean u may not care wat people think of u but it aint nuttin nice but stick with ur idea u r ur own person, dont change jus cuz people say so, but u should no wats right. Oh yea and i would like to see these pics. If u got any aight? send them to nsc_mexicana_4life@yahoo.com
**deuce**, Chicle, dat nawfside mexicana*
Posted by Chicle; updated 01/02/05

I dont like ur idea at all, BUT it`s original and I respect that. I`m planning my sisters quince, so if u have any pics send`em...maybe i can get an idea. Munchkin69rm@aol.com
Posted by marisela; updated 01/05/05

I personally think that`s a good idea...because everyone always does the same thing...& plus reggae is real hot now so i think you should go for it...it`s your day so you should have some say in what you want to do...but I don`t know about your song choice...those are kinda old already...get something more up to date...you can never go wrong with some D.Y. Or even Ivy..but fa reals gurl i like yo idea!!!!!!!
Posted by ____________; updated 01/26/05

Aunque no sos religiosa (i can see that), si sos de las maras salvatruchas, esta idea ni si te viniera a la mente. Que estas pensando vos? quieres que los de mas te vean asi? lo tenés que pensar todo antes de hacerlo. Sorry. Im not hatin or anything. But you gotta be careful.
Posted by Emmy; updated 05/03/05