Meal First Or What?

Hey chicks n dudes, im struggling. Im trying to organise my quinceanera, it is in march. But im not sure about alot of stuff so il number my questions. 1) how do i get my damas parents to pay for their dresses??? 2)where can i find nice but cheap damas dresses? 3)how do i get my chambelaines parents to pay for their tuxs? for the next line of questioning i will need 2 give u some info. I am planning on haveing the buffet and dance/disco in the same room. But we cant do both at the same room as it wont all fit, so during the time that the tables and chairs are being cleaned away i want a proffessionall photographer to take photos in the lobby. Now 4) will me and my dad and my court have to walk in together at both the meal and at the dance? 5) what order does it usually go in? 6) my dad changes my shoes right? 7) my mom changes my tiara? 8) when does the toast come 9) when is it time for my speech? please reply! thanx guys
Lurv ya
Xxx
Xx
X
Posted by Gabriella; updated 04/24/05

I hope this helps:

Each Quinceañera service may vary from congregation to congregation, but most include similar essentials:

• The priest or minister welcomes everyone to the ceremony with a prayer to ask God`s blessing.
• Selected scripture readings from the Old and New Testaments are read based on the "theme" that the quinceañera, her family and the priest/minister have discussed prior to the ceremony. Often times, the court shares in the reading of these scriptures.
• The quinceañera and/or her court often renew their baptismal vows during the ceremony.
• A thanksgiving prayer or dedication is said by the quinceañera, offering her now more mature, adult life as a woman to God`s service.
• The quinceañera may light her baptismal candle during the ceremony.
• A change of shoes is sometimes brought: changing shoes from flats to heels signifies her passage into young womanhood.
• During a Protestant ceremony, a presentation of 15 red roses is made to the girl herself. In Catholic ceremonies, roses are presented to the altar of the Virgin Mary. In a traditional Mexican Catholic service, the roses are given to the girl by one of her sponsors and together they place them on the altar of the Virgin Mary.
• A blessing to the quinceañera is demonstrated in the presentation of five gifts from her family or sponsors:
1. A rosary or Bible and prayer book to keep the word of God in her life.
2. The crown, which designates her as a queen before God.
3. The cross and necklace or medal which declares her Christianity.
4. A ring or bracelet which signifies the unending circle of God`s love.
5. Earrings remind her to hear God`s word.
Posted by Alyssa; updated 04/24/05

Hey i see u r having some problems... I had them 2.... I am having my quince july 9th, 05 and well i got my 2 friends (who r white) 2 become damas and i had problems wit them paying but i am over it umm same with the tuxes y dont u email me at ... Chica14sg@aol.com..... And i will give u some suggestions okay see u later bye
~Sandy~
Posted by Sandy; updated 04/28/05