My Quinceañera Pixz

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 04/14/05

HEY!
WELL I AM PLANNING IN HAVING A 15ÑERA NEXT YEAR IN 2006 AND I WAS HOPING U WOULD LET ME SEE YOUR 15ÑERA´S PIXS.
PLEASE SEND THEM TO MY EMAIL: dadslittlegirl_1990@yahoo.com
Posted by Aracely; updated 04/14/05

Hey my quinces are june 11, 2005 and i was wondering if i can see ur pics to get some final ideas.p;ease email me at Salvadorianbabi@hotmail.com. Thank u
Posted by Nilda; updated 04/15/05

Heyz,um im only 13 but mi parents r already plannin my party... Itz also gonna be in mexico..i`d like to see the pictures of your party
Posted by Lucila; updated 04/16/05

Hey i was wondering if i could pleaze see ur quince pixs!!
Posted by myra; updated 04/17/05

Hey can you send me pictures if you dont mind queenlulu777@aol.com
Posted by lulu; updated 04/18/05

Will ya pleez hook me up wit ya pix! My quince`s in August `n I would really like ta make sure everythang`s good. Thanx a grip!! ~k
Posted by Lil' chica; updated 04/20/05

Can u send me ur 15 pics at xxhotshicanaxx@aol.com
Thanx
Posted by Elisavet; updated 04/25/05

Hey girl i would really like to see ur pictures please. Well what part of mexico did u have it at?? cuz im having mine in leon guanajuato mexico on july 30 im so nervous!!!
Posted by Jessica; updated 04/25/05

Hey please send me some pix im tryin to get ideas for my 15. Send them at drendon71@sprintpcs.com thanx!
Posted by samantha; updated 04/28/05

Hey gurl wats up well i was wondering if u can pleze take the time to send me ur pictures for some ideas i would appreciate it alot. Pleze send them to lajessica88@hotmail.com. THANX!!!!!
Posted by Jessica; updated 04/28/05

My email address is XxJ0kergrlxX@AOL.COM IT WOULD HELP ALOT
Posted by Joanna; updated 04/30/05

Can you send me your pix because im having my quince this year and im looking for some ideas. My email is Sylvia646@aol.com. Thanks alot.
Posted by Marisela; updated 05/02/05

I would like to see some of ur fiesta pictz so i could have some ideas on what my should be like email me @ Jaliscobabe15@aol.com
Posted by Monica; updated 05/06/05

Hey well I was not going to have a Quinceañera but then I decided to have one and I need a lot of ideas so please send me your pics and please if you know where you got some stuff let me know too and give me ideas... If that is not too much to ask for....jajaja...

Anywayz my e-mail is lilangel_gurl20043@yahoo.com
Posted by Monica; updated 05/17/05

Can you please send me your pics...... My daughter is have her`s june 26 and i have never been to one....... Thank you so much
Posted by renee; updated 05/21/05