I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me
I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine
Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always helping gurls with theres bye :)
Posted by jessica; updated 02/02/05

Hey send me some 2 cause my 15 is in agust 13th but it seem like the days pass me bye fast and i need ideas fast aight holla back late...
NinaS_13@msn.com
Posted by nellie; updated 02/02/05

Please send me your pictures, quince in Oct 05 dpgarcia@academicplanet.com
Posted by Dianna; updated 02/03/05

SEND ME SOME PICS PLEASE AT MOUSY714@YAHOO.COM
Posted by LIZ; updated 02/05/05

SEND ME SOME PICS PLEASE AT MOUSY714@YAHOO.COM
Posted by LIZ; updated 02/05/05

Hey can you email me your pictures to see how the colors look together because i might use those same colors.
Posted by Maria; updated 02/08/05

Sorry my email address is rockafellar13@yahoo.com
Posted by Maria; updated 02/08/05

We are starting to plan my Quinceanera and I want to see your pix!
Coltoncity@aol.com
Posted by AnnaMaria; updated 02/08/05

Hey i want to look at all the pics i can so i can get ideas for my 15 so can you send me your pics please?
Also, to anyone who reads this and i haven`t asked for your pics yet can you send them to me?

SsCuTe4EvA13@aol.com
Thanx!!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 02/10/05

Hello can you please send some pictures this way?

Very much appreciated.
Posted by MAria; updated 04/21/05

Im goin to one and i need to kno wat to wear...help
Posted by arianna; updated 04/21/05

Can u send me the xv pics? Im a have mine in a year so i want to get some ideas.
Posted by Elisavet; updated 04/25/05

Can u send me ur 15 pics at xxhotshicanaxx@aol.com
Posted by Elisavet; updated 04/25/05

Can you please get me some pictures so that I get ideas. Thanks alot
Posted by MAria; updated 04/26/05

Hey my name is sandy.. My quince is ganna be july 9th of dis year can i see ur pics email them 2 me at ... Chica14sg@aol.com ....... Okay thanks and i have a question wut did u do 4 ur center pieces i have no clue wut i sould use
Posted by Sandy; updated 04/28/05

Hey gurl can u please send me pics at drendon71@sprintpcs.com my 15 is comin up in september thanx!!!
Posted by samantha; updated 04/28/05

HI...I would like to see your pics my 15 is in june of this year...please send me your pics at manuelissa23@hotmail.com....thanxs
Posted by lissa; updated 05/07/05

Hey, thanks for offering some pix..is offer still open? i am trying to begin planning for my daughter april who just turned 14 in april...this should be good timing huh?also she wants an emerald green dress color whats ur opinion?she wants a unique color that her cousins havent used...no pastels either..what color was urs?i would appreciatte any websites u can suggest too! thanks :)
Posted by Dianna; updated 05/15/05