Quincenera Questions.

Hello,
I have a few questions about the quincenera. Before i ask, i want u to know why i ask. My girlfriend is going to have her`s in a few months. We live in different states but I love her more than life itself an she feels the same. I have never met a more mature 14 yr old..I have just turned 17 myself. It is going to be held in Mexico on or near the border. Now see, what i am going to ask is just a few questions on what really goes on and also what i should do. See, i`m a white guy and i know a bit about mexican traditions such as this but not enough to go to it u know? Now when i heard about her Quincenera, i didn`t ask to come or anything because i knew it was something important and special with her family and all. But her mother and father and Godparents asked her to ask me to come to it. So i feel very very honored. So see, I may be her boyfriend, but i know this is her day. It`s her day to be treated great and blessed.....i don`t want to do anything to mess this up even if i have to just stand off to the side during all of this. I just ask that you please help me out. What should I do? What goes on that I should know about so that I can practice it or something. Dancing isn`t a problem hehe. It`s her day and her celebration so see, i just want to know my part. Like i said, i understand completely if i should just do nothing but watch..because watching her go through this day...it will be so powerful and emotional..i already feel so proud of her... It`s just I, in no way, want to seem as if i`m turning it into a night of romance or anything. I know it`s not for that....well, i just hope u can help me a bit. Thanks in advance,
Joseph Noble
Posted by Joseph; updated 05/23/05

Am i would be honored to help you out but please email me at chaparitachristina@yahoo.com and all give you all the info on what you have to do or anything like that it`s easy going to see her sweet 15 how sweet of you well hope to help talk to you later
Posted by CRISTINA; updated 05/23/05