I GOT THE HOOK UP For Jesse Morales

I grew up with that full jesse in south central and i moved to woodland i still talk to him but if you want t e- mail me at malditos530@yahoo.com and ill get a number for you so you can contact him or his manageri i cant give you his house phone but ill hook any body up
Posted by RAUL; updated 08/18/04

Hey if you can help me contact him if by any chance before september18 because i am going to have my 15 party and i would love it if he would come and at least sing 1 song for me. But hey if you can write back as soon as you read this i live down by the 909 area code down in Beaumont. So if you can hook me pleaze do so orale pues laters.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 08/18/04

Hey, jesse i`m the biggest fan ever. Since you started i`ve been having pictures of you and i have every cd of yours. Our family has been going through a difficult time. My abuelo recently passed away and my dad and mom divorsed. Please i`m asking you to come to my sister`s quincenera.Its on February. Her effect on it it`s more painful to her than to me because i`m older and understand why. Everything i told you i could prove it. I`ts no lie. Please if you read this write back.
Posted by Yesenia Rodrigue; updated 10/10/04

Hey, jesse i`m the biggest fan ever. Since you started i`ve been having pictures of you and i have every cd of yours. Our family has been going through a difficult time. My abuelo recently passed away and my dad and mom divorsed. Please i`m asking you to come to my sister`s quincenera.Its on February. Her effect on it it`s more painful to her than to me because i`m older and understand why. Everything i told you i could prove it. I`ts no lie. Please if you read this write back.
Posted by Yesenia Rodrigue; updated 10/10/04

Hey well can u email me please at prinzessevelin2008@yahoo.com plz !!
Posted by Evelin; updated 10/19/04

Can you hook me up with jesse morales i want him for my XV can you please hook me up
Posted by nemecis; updated 12/25/04

MY NAME IS BEATRIZ I`M IN THE MILITARY IN THE MARINE CORP I`LL BE GOING TO IRAQ BY THE END OF THE MONTH AND MY ONLY WISH IS TO AT LEAST TALK TO EL ORIGINAL I`M SO IN LOVE WITH HIM. I JUST WANT TO TELL HIM HOW HOT HE LOOKS IN HIS VIDEO BESANDO LA CRUZ
Posted by BEATRIZ MORALES; updated 01/02/05

I love Jesse Morales..he is also so cute and hot..I would love to have a hook up with his number...
Much luvv 1*Byanka aka rebelde*
Posted by Byanka Gonzalezx; updated 08/01/05

Hey Raul, i think that its cool how you grew up with jesse morales!!! he is such an awesome singer!!! if you can, email me at hollatbmw@yahoo.com. I want you to talk to me about this whole site and about me getting his phone number.
Please email me, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
??????????????????????????????????????????
Posted by Liliana; updated 10/31/05