Who`s Blow Out Was Crunk Ssc Or Latin Illusion?

Ssc
Posted by juana; updated 10/29/05

Of course latin illusion blow out was the cunkest one!!!
Posted by veronica; updated 10/29/05

.:+:.*SSC#1*.:..:+:.*SSC#1*.:..:+:.*SSC#1*.:..:+:.*SSC#1*.:+..`

I GOTTA GIVE IT UP 2 DA SSC CUX DANG YA REALLY KNOW WUZUP NOT LIKE EM OTHER CADETS OUT THERE WHO R JUX F****** STUCK UP & BE F****** UP EM GIRLZ 15 & ALWAYS STARTING SOME FIGHT DANG CAN YA JUST TAKE IT OUTSIDE OR DANG JUST LEAVE DA F****** DRAMA 2 YA MAMA`S!!!
& ABOUT DA STUCK UP THING YA GOTTA BE WHO YA REALLY R NOT WHO YA AIN`T!!!! CUX W/ALL DA S*** YA AIN`T GOING END UP NO WHERE!!!!! SO ALL YA GIRLZ WHO`S 15 R COMING UP & YA WANT YA 15 2 BE CRUNK W/NO DRAMA YA GOTTA GET DA SSC TRUST ME I KNOW CUX MY COUSIN 15 WAS A BLAST W/DA SSC!!! SO YA 15 WILL GET CRUNK 4 SHO!!!!

SHOUT OUT 2 ALL DA SSC & JUX WANTED 2 SAY DA
YA BLOW OUT AT MIGUELENOS WAS A BLAST I REALLY HAD A GREAT TIME & MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN YA WERE PERFORMING YA SURE DO KNOW HOW 2 SHAKE IT & YA WERE LOOKING FINE LIKE ALWAYS SO YA KEEP DOING YA THING & LET EM HATERZ HATE YA KNOW YA R DA BEST!!!!
AIGHT HOLLA BACK!!!! *~LOTZ OF LUV~*

SHOUT OUT 2 ALL MY CHULAS NENAS UP IN GARLAND ANA&ELIA,BRENDA,MARITZA,KAREN,ABBI,
MARY,AMY,KEYLA,JULIANA, & JULISSA!!! SUP SEXY MAMI`S KEEP PARTYING TILL YA DROP LOL!!!!! LUV YA!!!MUAH!!

.:+:.*SSC#1*.:..:+:.*SSC#1*.:..:+:.*SSC#1*.:..:+:.*SSC#1*.:+..`
Posted by .:+:.*GABY*.:+.; updated 10/29/05

In my case sweet sensations was crunk bc i had gone but people came to da sweet sensation blowout bc they were saying that latin illusions blowout was bunk but i can say nothing bc i wasent their..but the krunkest is always going to b Sweet Sensation and give a wuz up to envyous for showing up at the SSC blowout but theirs was better then latin illusion fo show..
Posted by unknown; updated 10/30/05

I just wana say ssc blowout was bunk it wasnt even crunk so i had to leave and go to the crunk one which was latin illusions at the plaza de las americas which was packed unlike the ssc blowout
Posted by *; updated 10/31/05

Latin Illusion!
Posted by *!&!&!; updated 10/31/05

THE LATIN ILLUSION BLOW OUT WAS THE BUNKEST ONE THE I WENT TO THE SSC BLOW OUT & WHEN I GOT THERE DAMN IT SURE WAS THE CRUNKEST ONE!!!
Posted by amanda; updated 10/31/05

Sup all ssc blow out was crunk we all them fineass ladies damn that was tite!
Posted by carlos; updated 10/31/05

I went to the latin illusion blow out we all my gurls since all them people were going to be there so i thought it was going to be crunk so we went but we got there & hell no it was a bunk that we went to the ssc blow out & when we got there it was crunk the we stay there till it ended damn ssc all sure show them people what`s a real blow out!!!!
Posted by glady's; updated 10/31/05