**CADETS COMPETITION BLOWOUT**...who`ll WIN!!

We all know that LIC and LB are tie in 1st place....but for da next "REAL CADETS"competition( not like them other fakea$$ comp.)How do U think is going to make it besides them 2........will it be Illision boyz, dreamteam,D-town boyz,orsweetsensation.....oh!!and about da other teams....come on...be realistc...yall ain`t on da LEVEL!!!!.......Neways.. ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS???>>>>
Who do U think is gonna make-it(NAME THEM)???.......
Would it be a tie again?...........
If ``Yes`` who and who?..Why?...........
If only 1 winer. Who would it be?...Why?..........
Posted by julio; updated 11/03/05

SERIOUSLY I DONT KNOW BUT THE 2 PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN LAST IS ENVYUZ AND LATIN BOYS, B/C THOSE ARE THE 2 TEAMS THAT HAVE OLDER GUYS!!!!!!! LIKE DREAM TEAM I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE TO BATTLE WITH WHOEVER HAD YOUNG BOYS BUT THATS MY TEAM SO DUH I HAVE TO REPRESENTTHEM!!!! CAUSE YA KNOW THATS MY TEAM HAHA BUT YAH
LIKE I SAID LATIN BOYS AND ENVYUZ AND I DONT KNOW O JUST REALLY DONT LIKE LATIN ILLUSION B/C THEY TRY TO ACT HARD AND LIKE THEIR TO GOOD FOR EVERYONE AND I JUST DONT THINK IT SHOULD B LIKE THAT!!!!
Posted by RUBY; updated 11/03/05

Honestly i think SSC should win.... They have been working hella hard to make it to da top. Little by a little they are getting to da LEVEL. Latin Illusion is hella good to, i dnt noe they`re good, Latin boys are okay... They aren`t as big as dey use to b. Da only think is that all they guys are STUCK up, maybe the Original Illusion boys aren`t. SSC use 2 not b like dat, but dey r starting 2 turn out 2 b like most of the oda guy crews. U guys dnt get 2 conceited bout yalls selves cause dat aint koo but MADD PROPS to all DA CREWS out there doin it BIGG!!!! including all da GIRL CREWS. IT takes lotta bawls to go up der n do wat yall do... MADD PROPS and make the best one WIN # 1..... Work hard and motivate yourself and dont let others bring you down even if u are in da crew and u dnt think you noe how 2 dance just give it your all to make it to the TOP with da rest of them... MADD PROPS TO ALL DA CREWZ
Posted by unknown; updated 11/04/05