HELLPPP!!!

Hey my name is Julissa and im having a quinceanera on march 18th 2006. The big problem is that the galan of honor( boy of honor) is 2 and a half inches shorter than me. And i`ll be even taller with my high heels on. So does anyone know what i should do?? and i really like him... ( he`s my crush) i don`t want to choose anyone else. But i do have a back up (galan de honor) but he is half as cute as the one i want to go with... So what shoud i do??? please write me back a.s.a.p
Posted by Julissa; updated 09/13/05

Well i think it wouldnt really matter b-cuz ur ust gna dance wit him for a lil while. Ima have my quince in may 13 n my chambelan is toooo tall for me but it dnt really matter b-cuz ima ust dance wit him for alil while as long as i have my quince!!!!!! well if u wana talk to me ust e-mail me at :laguerax315@yahoo.com
Posted by la guera; updated 09/14/05

Gurl just make sure you dont wear your high heels when your next to him wear those other shoes like flat ones and that way people wont notice but for everything else you can wear your shoes!!!
Posted by pebbles; updated 09/16/05

Hey girl well don`t worry so much my "chambelan de honor" as they call him was shorter, but like for church and stuff, i wore flip flops so you couldn`t see such a big difference
Posted by Laura; updated 10/30/05