Cinderella Theme     (1 reply)

Sorry it is Amolina55@aol.com
Posted by Aurora Molina; updated 01/29/06

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Can you please send me quinceanera planning guide
Posted by cecilia lopez; updated 01/29/06

Quincinera Themes     (7 replies)

Im planning my quincinera and I need help thinking of a theme if anyone has any ideas please help me. THANKS
Posted by JACKIE; updated 01/29/06

Sweet 15     (3 replies)

If any one is looking for quinceanera stuff
Posted by migdalia; updated 01/29/06

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Forgot to leave email address,please send pictures,thanks...colonnolove@aol.com
Posted by giz; updated 01/29/06

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey!!! My name is Czarina Balderrama and I am having a Quinceanera in May 2007!!! Yeah it is a while away but theres so much to plan!!! I dont really know how big it will be hopefully huge you know the party that everyone remembers....THE PARTY OF THE YEAR!!! Well ...
Posted by Czarina; updated 01/29/06

Some Fine Ass Niggaz    

Yeah i think its about dem latin illusion but i havent seen no D*town boyz so cant really say.
Posted by ronessa; updated 01/27/06

Salon In Dallas     (1 reply)

Need a salon in dallas soon E-mail back * mdcasas12@hotamil.com
Posted by dee; updated 01/27/06

Cadets    

Hey do yall know the websites of the cadets like sweet sensation and lation boys and all of them will hit me up
Posted by Ruby; updated 01/28/06

Quinceanera    

I have been very surprised to see all of the negative attention the Quinceanera celebration has had. I am presently planning my daughters celebration and must say that it is bringing us together in many ways. Yes, it is a lot of work but I have to say that both my ...
Posted by Criselda; updated 01/28/06

Zacoalco    

Hey is someone ot there fom zacoalco de torres jalisco maxico cuz i need to know what their plans are for quinceaneras well (arriba todos los de zacoalco)
Posted by janessa; updated 01/28/06

I Need Help Im So Confuse    

Well hi i have a problem well i was going out with these cute boy he is so sweat and he cares about me alot,well i broke up with him about 16 days ago,and im goin out with these fine boy well i feel like he dont care about me cuz today he told me that we were going to ...
Posted by leny; updated 01/28/06

I'm Planning On Having A Sweet 16 And I Need Some Help    

I need some help planning my sweet 16 its going to be like a quince only I`m not turning 15 lol. So if anyone has any Ideas on how I should do it and what colors and stuff like that and its going to be in september 2006 so I really need help you can email me at ...
Posted by Angelina ; updated 01/28/06

Sweet Sixteen     (3 replies)

Can there be a religious ceremony with a mass or service in church for a sweet sixteen?
Posted by LOR13; updated 01/29/06

I Need Help Picking My Songs For My 15    

Hey do u guys know what songs I can dance for my valz and baile sorpresa I really need help cuz I don`t know any songs. Please send me a list of songs I can do. Thanx. E-mail me : swtheartm91@yahoo.com
Posted by NELLY; updated 01/26/06

Quincenera    

I am planning a quince for my daughter. Does anyone have a list that they worked off of?? Please e-mail me.
Posted by Blanca; updated 01/26/06

Quinceanera Dolls, Centerpieces, Etc.     (2 replies)

I make quinceanera centerpieces, I also have the quinceanera dolls,glasses,cake server set,Bouquets,Rosaries. For pictures of these items email me at hotmx3@yahoo.com
Posted by Veronica; updated 01/26/06

I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!    

I need help I cant find Some when 2 teach me the sweet 16 dance or I cant find the suits that I want , the colors white & gold and a marine type for the suit. My location is Philadelphia P.A. My sweet 16 is july 8,2006 but I need to organize now Please anybody that ...
Posted by Maria; updated 01/26/06

Help    

I need help finding music for my quince anos
Posted by Erica; updated 01/26/06

Latin Illusion    

Hey eddie,luis,and johny wus up chiquitos preciosos q an echo so when r we gon meet? YOU ALL KNOW YOU ARE ALL THE BEST TEAM IN DALLAS AND THE FINEST SAMANTHA,LA MORENA,MONICA,ANGELICA,AND JESSI
Posted by oak cliff finest; updated 01/26/06

I'M SO CONFUSED... DOES HE LIKE ME OR NOT     (9 replies)

To anyone who can help!! Their this guy i like but, some times i dunno if he likes me! he talk to every gurl but me or to any one around me. He looks at me sometimes after saying something aloud in general (friends around me) like if he expects to hear me say ...
Posted by ??; updated 01/26/06

GuY HeLp!!!FaSt......!    

Sum 1 To HElp me: I have dis (best)homeboy and we talk alot and stuff and people are always tell me if i liked him or he liked me and i would say no we just friends be cuz he has a girlfriend and sometimes he would even ask me if i liked him but i wuz i would say no ...
Posted by Krystal; updated 01/26/06

Dance Teams For Mah 15    

Hey yall...man im havin mah 15 next year yeah i know its a long time away but i need to start plannin so i know wen n where ima have it....i wanna do it @ the castillo cuz of dem latin boyz but man i need help know who to pik cuz i hear dat them d-town boyz n da dallas ...
Posted by jazmin; updated 01/26/06

Dresses For Sale    

Hi there I sell beautiful prom/evening dresses for very reasonable prices. Dresses can be custom made if required. Photographs can be found at the link below under prom dresses. Http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cocoonbridalone/my_photos Look forward to hearing ...
Posted by Grace Designs; updated 01/27/06

Alacranes Musical    

HEY PEOPLE! I`TS ME MARITZA ,REPRSENTIN` ALL THE PEOPLE 4RM GUANAJUATO, MEXICO! WELL N-E-WAYZ , I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I LOVE ALACRANES MUSICAL! LUV, MARITZA
Posted by maritza; updated 01/27/06