My XV (Pictures)     (12 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 02/01/06

D-Town Boyz Cadetes (OAK CLIFF)    

OAk CLIFF NIg. Thats My H00d PUt it in Yalls Face GeT That Sh** Understo0d- D-town Boyz From Oak Cliff Get it Krunk up in thiS B****!!!!!!
Posted by Gracie; updated 02/01/06

DALLAS DREAM BOYS     (3 replies)

Im getting the dallas dream boys for my quince in september...let me know what yall think about them!
Posted by marlene; updated 02/01/06

Quincenera/Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

What do you think is the difference between a quincenera and a sweet sixteen?
Posted by Nadia; updated 02/01/06

My XV (Pictures)     (23 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 02/01/06

Hola Daddy Jankee    

Hola mi nombre es yadira y soy una gran fan de daddy yankee yo no busco el numero de el si no que le deseo que tenga una grande carrera y que sea muy feliz con quien sea que este.
Posted by yadira solis; updated 02/01/06

LIMOS!!!     (1 reply)

HEY DO ANY OF YOU LADIES KNOW HOW MUCH THE LIMO COMPANIES CHARGE PER HOUR?
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 01/30/06

I'm Planning To Have A Debut/Cotillion [18]    

Hii...i`m planning to have a debut/cotillion next year feb `06 but depends ... The thing is where do i start? who is part of my entourage? my 18 roses? my 18 candles? what do we dance to? i just need major help i really dont know much about planning this type of even, ...
Posted by j; updated 01/30/06

I Need Some Help For My Sweet 16    

I need some help planning my sweet 16. So if anyone has any Ideas on how I should do it and what colors and stuff like that I would aprciate it. Its going to be in september 2006 so I really need help you can email me at anything_but_normal72@yahoo.com thanks
Posted by Angelina ; updated 01/31/06

Hey Anyone That Lives In Visalia,California    

Hey if there are anyone that lives in visalia that are like in a dance crew or anything that is cool like that email at anything_but_normal72@yahoo.com maybe you can help with a dance for my sweet 16 this year :D thanks
Posted by Angelina ; updated 01/31/06

RE-Daddy Yanakee    

Dear daddy yankee how come the othere day i sent you an email and you didn`t answere.daddy yankee please send me an e-mail at target-bunny-black@yahoo.com YOU ARE MY #1 FAVORITE ARTIST YOU ARE #1
Posted by gladys; updated 01/31/06

Digital Photograher And Slide Shows NY Area    

Freelance Digital photographer available in the New York & New Jersey area. Digital pictures taken at your event, photos are yours to keep on a Video CD-Rom. Slide shows of you, friends and family displayed at your event also available. Please contact me for ...
Posted by Millie Donofrio; updated 01/31/06

Christian Service    

Still waiting for you to send me the Christian Service. Thanks in advance for your time.
Posted by Yogi; updated 01/31/06

DAM IM LOST???    

H3Y P3OPL3 W3LL MY 15" IS COMING UP AND MY BOYFRIEND K33PS T3LLING M3 DAT I SHOULD HAV3 MY CHAMB3LAN3S SHOULD GO AS PACHUCOS CUZ IT LOOKZ B3TTA!?!W3LL IM LOST AND MY DAMAS AND MY 15" COLORS AR3 GONNA B3 WHIT3 AND GOLD BUT I WANT ANOTH3R COLOR BESID3S WHIT3 AND ...
Posted by araceli; updated 01/31/06

AUGUST COLORS??     (1 reply)

I ws just wonderin wat would be a nice color for aug. My b-days in may but im having my 15 in aug. N i wanted it green but every one is tellin me its not a summer color.CAN I GET SUM HELP???
Posted by Anahy; updated 01/29/06

Quincerena Song     (1 reply)

Can you please send me the list or websites that you found my quincerena is sept.3 *thanks*
Posted by claudia; updated 01/29/06

Help With Quinceranera     (4 replies)

Hello ppl im planning for my quinceanera and i WAnna know whats ther to do im salvi so i dunno the salvi tradtions for quinceanera so help needed!! and tell me in english words plese i spealk ltl spanish
Posted by jeanine; updated 01/29/06

Choreography     (2 replies)

Hi Quince, My name is Christina and Cathy and we choreograph 15`s . We dont charge alot. So if you need info You can email meor leave a message. Miss_cadillac08@yahoo.com
Posted by Christina/Cathy; updated 01/29/06

My Quince Hall Cost Me 8,000.00 Wanna Come???    

Wad up yall,I live in Tampa,Florida.And my quince hall only,cost me 8,000.00 dollas!!and my cake cost 420.00! its gonna be off da chain if anyone wants to come or wants me to send them pictures when i get em just write me back it`s on may 20th 2006. Luv always la ...
Posted by viviana; updated 01/30/06

Need A Quince Hall?    

Hey whats up yall i know this hall and its absolutely gorgeouse!!but it cost $$$$(Some amount of money)Its in tampa,Florida though but if you want to see pictures go to www.TheEventFactory.com and see the gallery the castle ballroom is gorgeouse.!!! check it out
Posted by viviana; updated 01/30/06

Wuz Up Wit It!!!!!    

I juss wanted to say wuz up to Alex, Tony, Manny, Sergio, Jose, Jaime, Ivan ,Eric and all of yall!! Dis is Yanelly I`m hoping yall ain`t forgot `bout me YET!!!! Tony-Lupita said she luvs you!!! Well hey guys yall know my # so halla at me whenever yall ain`t too busy to ...
Posted by Yanelly; updated 01/30/06

Elizabeths B-Day Party    

Elizabeths b-day party at club matrix this friday feb 3.06 everyone is invited to the krunkest b-day party ever don`t miss this apportunity to dance with the hottest latinos n latinas in Hust Tx.
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/30/06

Quinceanera Personalized Mint Tin Favors    

We now offer Quinceanera personalized mint tins. Visit our page for more info: Cool Party Favors
Posted by Joyce; updated 01/30/06

QUE ONDA     (1 reply)

IS ALAL ABOUT DAT DREAM TEAM CAUSE MY BABY GERARDO IS IN DAT TEAM
Posted by BLANCA; updated 01/30/06

My Quiencenera     (2 replies)

I am having a quiencenera on july 7th, 2006. It is going to be awesome. We have relatives comeing from texas, mexico, new mexico, and others. I live in aurora, illinois. Right next to chicago, illinois. I hope you take in consideration my request to be on your show! My ...
Posted by carolina; updated 01/30/06