DALLAS DREAM BOYS ARE SO FYNE

HEY how is everyone doin well this si yo gurl STEFANIE from that EAST DALLAS well anyways i went to the BLOWOUT yesterday in OAK CLIFF at PLAZAS DE LAS AMERICAS and wut you call it did yall see DALLAS DREAM BOYS perfrom man they are so fine . I SAW like 5 fine a$$ ni66as two were in teh front it was this big guy with a grill and he was on teh my right side and another one was in front of me i was in teh second row he had on a sweat band man he looked good and he could shake his a$$and he could dance, another one was tall and skinny white complekted he was in teh back, his partner i think they were partners he looked good too, and the one in teh black suit he looked fine also . The two guys whu showed the stomach they look concided so especially the one in white shades so yuh i guess he iight but the other guys that i named man they looked good. I really like yall mix especially my song "ONE WISH" man then when that one guy was on teh floor for my song he was lookin at me and i was lookin at him so we made eye contact so i was happy . COULD yall do me a favor and try to figure out teh names of he guys i just described that would be very good. WHEN EVA yall perform agen give me a call so i can go and see yall. WELL I LUV ALL YALL !!!!
Posted by *STEFANIE*; updated 12/17/05

Well hey that same day of the blowout they were in a quinceanera that i was in then the left to the blowout well the tall one with the grill his name is andy and the other skinny one with the grill to his name is tony but the call him sunny well the do know how to dance and man the got fine assses well yeah if want to know more about them just tell me and ill tell you cause m cool with them ok bye
Posted by Melizza; updated 12/17/05

We where at the blowout to!!!! the dallas dream boyz are good dancers!!!! we where in the front row giving them support!!!!!! well we just wanna say wuz up to dumbo, andy, sunny, manuel, larry, and eddie!!!!!! and to all the other ones we didnt name wuz up to yall too!!!!!!!!!!!!they where in my cousin`s 16!!!!!!!! and we want to tell sunny that he can shake that a$$!!!!!! and andy, manuel, larry, and the rest of of the guys yall can shake that a$$ too!!!!!

Yall know who we be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by eastdallas gurlz; updated 12/18/05

HELL YEAH THEY ARE SO FINE SPEACIALY THAT ONE NIGGA ANDY AND SUNNY
Posted by ELIA; updated 12/20/05