Quincinera Themes

Im planning my quincinera and I need help thinking of a theme if anyone has any ideas please help me.
THANKS
Posted by JACKIE; updated 07/11/02

How about butterflies. They represent "change". We baught huge nylon butterflies and plan on decorating the hall with them.
Posted by Nancy; updated 09/15/03

I had pink roses and angels for my quince my cousin had Cinderella it looked cute too there are hella themes u can do like stars, any kind of flower, fairies, and like the other girl said butterflies or just the traditional quinceanera doll.
Posted by Mel; updated 09/15/03

YES change your colors!!!!!! i mean the soft pink thing is cute , but burgandy?????? it doesnt look good in quinceaneras sorry to say!!!!!!
Posted by Mel; updated 09/16/03

Soft pink sounds nice and for the madrinas...how about a darker shade of pink?
Posted by Nancy; updated 09/17/03

If your dress is white then ur damas should be soft pink and then the madrinas could be burgandy but dont have too many decorations that are burgandy cause it doesnt look good. But thats just my opinion
Posted by Mel; updated 09/17/03

Yeah i know dont trip im not that kind of person but yeah if u need help wit anythin else like decorations or anythin just let me know
Posted by Mel; updated 09/18/03

WELL THE COLOR SOFT PINK SOUNDS NICE AND THEN IF U WANT ANOTHER COLOR IT SHOULD B LIKE A DARKER COLOR. WELL MY COLOR 4 MY 15NERA IS GOING TO BE RED. WHUT DO YA THINK??? WELL E-MAIL ME AND TELL ME PLLZ.
Posted by SARAIE; updated 09/21/03

No offense or nothin but RED is a butt ugly color for a quince so just change it if u have time it looks hecka ghetto and cheap!!!!!
Posted by Mel; updated 09/22/03

Well red is kinda out there, but if you like it then what the heck! umm for my quincinera i am going to go for lavender,what do you think???
Posted by Diana; updated 11/10/03

Well, in my opinion pink is really cute & so is red but it depends what type of shade of red you use & also in what month you use dark colors. Thats my opinion. But, also i went to these quinces in November & the girl had her damas in this pretty nice dark but not bright RED & it look nice!! & then her flowers were red roses & the color of the rose was a little darker than the dresses. Need help? email me : xxdiamondprnzxx@aol.com -My quinces are in Sept. 04 & i might do cinderella theme but w/the whole act.( the carriage & me leaving the ball room & leaving my shoe behind)
Posted by giovana; updated 01/27/04

How about a masquerade? you cn even release butterflies
Posted by mimi; updated 01/28/04

Hey Imma have my quinceaƱera and I `m going to have it about ballerinas maybe u like ballerinas and u would like that well I hope this helps anyone
Posted by Boricua; updated 02/04/04

Does anybody know a song that is just whisiling? Or another song that is good for a SURPRISE VALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by jacky; updated 02/21/05

I`m having my daughters Fifteenth Birthday February 11, 2006, and we are undecided about the colors, she wants pink and lavender, and we don`t know what theme to go with.
Posted by Patti; updated 02/26/05

Hi Patti - pinks and lavendars would be very pretty color combinations, Does your daughter like Fairies at all I don`t mean the little girl fairies but the one`s they have now that are really pretty cool by Amy Brown, etc.
I could do those in her color scheme and they would really be quite awesome and unique. You can IM me or Email me if you would like and I can send you pictures of what I am thinking of. CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

Thanks - I also offer a 15% discount for all party poppers.

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 02/27/05

Hey everyone im thinking of having a theme having to do with the 1920`s. For example i want the girls to have dresses like the ones in the movie Chicago. The dresses that hav little beads and stuff at the very ends. I can`t explain it but if you know what i`m talking about, please email me. Also, i don`t know what theme colors i should use. My bday is in January so I figured dark colors. I like blue, pink, dark red, etc. Pease help me!!....Hotchika32@aol.com
Posted by Amanda; updated 02/27/05

I am having my quinces at my house. Its going to be a lil diff. Than most 15s. I am not going to hav a court and its going 2 be outside, I wanted the color baby blue and I am probably going to combine it w/ silver and white. I need help to add on to my idea especially a theme! I was going to do fairy tale but I am undecided...
Posted by Nessa; updated 05/05/05

Hey chica just find a color you like,like burgandy and go with the midevil time thing
Posted by chica; updated 07/11/05

Hey nessa just wanted to say you should probably go with the cinderella theme let me know what you decide.
Posted by cynthia; updated 12/11/05

Hey well i am gonna have a quinceaƱera and my theme i was thinkin of precious moments maybe u would like that idea ! : )
Posted by Anna Martinez; updated 12/22/05