I Want My Quinceanera To Be The Bomb!

I want my quinceanera to be the bomb because I really want to remember it and yes ( i admit it) I want to show-off. Some ppl are saying that we dont remember that a quinceanera is about becoming a woman and that
All we want is to have a party. WRONG. We do remember but we also want to have a good party - is that a crime? Anyways, I want to have everything my way but I know that it`ll eventually get expensive - and i dont want to get padrinos just so they`ll pay for it. These are just a few of the things that I want--

Zoot Suit w/ hats & everthing- for chambelanes
A band and a DJ
Confetti blasts
Balloon drop
Glow in dark stuff

--so it`ll probably end up looking like a night out at a club.

Any comments about anything?

Oh yeah, I want my colors to be navy blue, silver (or white) and black.
Posted by maribel; updated 12/20/05

Im having my quince in my b-day!!!! aug 12 2005 and i dont no what to do!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by toni; updated 12/20/05

I personally didnt have a 15 but I know how you feel. . . . So here`s a couple of hints. . Invite everybody.. . . Because my homegurl had a 15 and she must have had about 300 fliers that she passed out and not that many people went. . . So you have to intive everyone you know and talk to... Well i would tell you more but i have to go .. . . Laterz

P.S. You can email me though . . Miss_cadillac08@yahoo.com
Posted by Christina G.; updated 12/20/05

Omg thx a lot that helps but i still need help i want my dress blue my military cadets and everything but i dont no who to ask can u pleze help
Posted by toni; updated 12/20/05

Hey I have planned ova 10 XVs this year. I know where to go & what to do for just about everything... If you have any questions you can write me here or email me.
Xx_TristeMariposa_xX@yahoo.com
Posted by Mariposa; updated 12/23/05